rejetto forum

no scrollbar?!?

Alons0 · 5 · 4552

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
I put a logo in a html section above of the page. All folders and information are displayed but there's a scrollbar. When i remove the logo from the html section there's no scrollbar. When i put very small picture or other logo also there's a scrollbar. When i move it the logo or the picture is hided.How to remove the scroll bar when the folders and the all information is displayed? Look at:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
I put a logo in a html section above of the page. All folders and information are displayed but there's a scrollbar.

Yes, I see the scrollbar in your attached picture with the logo.

When i remove the logo from the html section there's no scrollbar.

I still see a scrollbar in your attached picture without the logo.

When i put very small picture or other logo also there's a scrollbar. When i move it the logo or the picture is hided.How to remove the scroll bar when the folders and the all information is displayed?

If your browser screen size is to small to fit all the information that you want displayed on one screen, the browser will put a scrollbar so you can scroll the page to see all of it.  If you don't want a scrollbar showing up, remove or re-arrange some of the information.

maverick

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
But when the all information is displayed also there's scrollbar. I mean that the scrollbar is showed when there's a picture in the html section. Or maybe when i put a picture in the html section the whole template is not displayed. When i put the picture in the body section there's no scrollbar. Problem is in html section...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 07:45:27 PM by Alons0 »

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
#content{min-height:100%;padding:10px;height:expression('80%');background-color:black;border-left:2px dotted #383838}
I edit this. It was 100% and i edited it to 80% and the scroll is not displayed when there's a logo in htm; section. :D