rejetto forum

Thunderchicken of Glory - 2.8.0 -

TSG · 94 · 36415

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Thx ... but a note this thread is 15 pages long...not enuf time to read...plus there are so many templates i want to try and TOG is the simplest yet cool

Edit: just read it...cant find the build 100, plz post a link thanks

ye i know what you mean, still the link to the hfs build required to use all the features of the ToG, is in the main post, HERE, just below the download link. Build 100 is recommended cause it is newer than build #93 so the bugs have been ironed out on the %protected% feature, and build 101 is now out :) checkout the HFS forum for the build threads, rejetto always posts them under 'Testing build #XXX'.

And Todd, the GUI is actually finished, we are just testing and refining it now, due to release very soon. It just has some minor bugs here and there, and more features we want to add to it, so... we might release a first beta and go from there :D

Lookout for new template builds of ToG and Orange and Blue, i have 6 week holidays coming up YAY!

roaar 16 pages, the ToG powers on.

Todd

And Todd, the GUI is actually finished, we are just testing and refining it now, due to release very soon. It just has some minor bugs here and there, and more features we want to add to it, so... we might release a first beta and go from there :D

Lookout for new template builds of ToG and Orange and Blue, i have 6 week holidays coming up YAY!

Sounds great, TSG!  I appreciate all of the work you do!

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Thx ... but a note this thread is 15 pages long...not enuf time to read...plus there are so many templates i want to try and TOG is the simplest yet cool

Edit: just read it...cant find the build 100, plz post a link thanks

Thx, found it finally!

GeosShark

Hai all,

Why are the restricted foldes visible, when nobody is logged in ?
I'm using the newest ToG (2.8) and the HFS 2.2 build 100....
How can I hide this folders ?

TNX

Frank

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
uhm, this has nothing to do with my template?

There is an option somewhere in HFS that will hide folders from users that aren't permitted to access them, i cant seem to find it and i'm too tired to look any further at the moment, someone will post with an answer soon.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Expert mode -> Menu -> Virtual File System -> List protected items only for allowed users

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Thanks for answering Giant Eagle, you value to the team has proven itself yet again.... hehe... meh... anyhoo, lookout for a new build within the next 2 weeks, i am OFFICIALLY off university on holidays for at least the next 5 weeks, so i plan to play with the ToG and game... and see movies... and watch a lot of tv... YAY!

EDIT:!: OMG 500 POSTS!!! they call me... teh veteran now... hehe i spend too much time on my computer... is that even possible?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 01:07:50 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Motivation to edit the template is minimal atm, i have my list of things i wanna improve for the ToG users but other things distract me lately lol.

Also gotta work on the T.P.Gen....

moo
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:32:47 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
He TSG

it's seems me that there is a little error in your TPL

I'm translating in Italian TOG 28 and I have found this character in your version (english) Â

Code: [Select]
<a href="%parent-folder%">&nbsp;«&nbsp;<b>Back</b></a>
[not found]
<h1>HTTP 404 -  Not Found</h1><a href="/">&nbsp;«&nbsp;<b>Back</b></a>

[unauthorized]
<h1>Unauthorized</h1>This is a protected resource.<br>Your username/password cannot be verified.<br><br><a href="/">&nbsp;«&nbsp;<b>Back</b></a>

<a href="%encoded-folder%" target=_parent>&nbsp;«&nbsp;Back</a>
<body>
<div class=er>%uploaded-files%<br><a href="%encoded-folder%" target=_parent>&nbsp;«&nbsp;Back</a></div>

So there is Â<<back in tpl.

Best regards
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
If you use another encoding method, other than Unicode, it appears.

Top image is Unicode
Bottom image is Western ISO

EDIT:
Fixed, forgot that it was in fact an ascii character &#171; = «

Next build will have that fix, it will also sport another new login screen, i am busy designing that on paper atm.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:34:53 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
Just a quick note to all, I'm back in the ToG team so expect new features/changes to be imped as well
as they used to be. As always, keep firing your comments at us. I probably won't be as active on this
forum, but TSG should be able to forward any good ideas on to me.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:33:36 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
As it is said in your intial post that your template is loosely based on Isohunt.com, if you had noticed there is a shoutbox where ppl are just making requests or asking for things...

is it possible o get that shoutbox integrated in the template i mean its a really cool thing

i am not sure if its a shoutbox or a sms box w.e its called but its pretty cool where ppl just write and click add.

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
Yes you can integrate shoutbox into our template. As a matter of fact, TSG's and my web servers HAVE the
shoutbox. I'm not sure if he'd want me posting the link to his server though so i won't :P

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
If you havn't noticed, my template has had a shoutbox in it since its creation, but if you search this thread, you will find the details on how to get one.

It is up to the user of the the template to set up the shoutbox, not me. I usually leave the code in the template ready for the same shoutbox that I use, its commented out.

It is up to the user to go to http://www.myshoutbox.com/ sign up and follow the instructions to create a shoutbox of your own. I can supply a css stylesheet for you to make it look like the ToG, but the you'll have to find somewhere to host it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 05:31:14 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »