rejetto forum

Recent Posts

Italiano / share files mp3
« Last post by mandoz on April 13, 2024, 09:49:06 AM »
ciao Massimo..... grazie in anticipo

How can I share .mp3 files for listening only. no download, no zip

I use hfs 3.0.52.0
Everything else / Re: Something about me...
« Last post by LeoNeeson on April 03, 2024, 06:38:05 PM »
I always try to stay positive (I am a very optimistic person by nature), but 2½ years later, the situation is even worse (to the point of being unsustainable). Now I'm having some health issues because of that. My daily diet (what I eat every day) was drastically reduced in the last 3 months (and yes, it was all because of changes that have recently occurred in my country, that I am not going to name). Unfortunately, I am selling my house and I want to go somewhere else, more stable, more predictable place. The situation in my country has no remedy, no matter which side you look at it from. If I could at least find a partner (a woman), we could share expenses and life would be very different, but it has never been easy for me to achieve it. Not for not being handsome, but because I have a different personality, and at my age, many women look for a man who is already successful and has life resolved. I know you can't do anything for me, but these are things that I had to tell, to at least not feel so sad. Don't worry about me, I will not surrender (I will not give up in this life), but I felt the need to share this with all of you.
Programmers corner / Re: Configure HFS Virtual File System by code
« Last post by rejetto on February 01, 2024, 11:20:27 PM »
hey, sorry for the late answer.
You could experiment with the [server start] event, where you can put your script
https://rejetto.com/wiki/index.php?title=HFS:_Event_scripts

The vfs format is not very complex but neither very easy. THere's no documentation, you should study the sources.
With HFS 3 i decided for simple text format (yaml).
« Last post by vespina on January 17, 2024, 06:01:45 PM »
Thanks for your answer.  Scripting could be the way to go if there were a way to run a script from command line, which is not supported AFAK.  I think I would have to look for another solution. Its a shame, because this software is awesome.
« Last post by LeoNeeson on January 17, 2024, 04:25:05 PM »
You could do it by scripting (THIS thread could give you some light). Keep in mind that Rejetto stopped developing HFS v2.x (he is busy developing his new HFS v3). The most easy solution, is using an already modified HFS version. The only active fork of HFS is maintained by Rapid, which already changed the VFS to ZIP format (with JSON and images, as separate files). I haven't tested it, but you can download it from HERE.

In case you know about programming (Delphi language), another option is modifying the source code and recompiling the binaries (the executable). If I were to modify the sources, I would analyze the possibility of saving the VFS encoded in Base64 (but that's only useful if, before, we convert data blobs from binary to ASCII format), otherwise it makes no sense in just saving the VFS using Base64 encoding. I have no time to think about the changes needed, but if you do it, you could leave the modifications here (to make this useful to anyone).

Hope it helps.
Leo.-
Programmers corner / Configure HFS Virtual File System by code
« Last post by vespina on January 16, 2024, 06:41:14 PM »
I am thinking on including HFS with my software to allow users to download some app-related content without messing with IIS.  My normal installation contains an "Intranet" folder with an index.html and a Files folder inside of it.  The idea is to somehow configure HFS (via INI file) so when user starts HFS it automaticallly load the VFS according to the install location.

I tried replacing paths in a saved VFS files but it seems the file contains some CRC checksum to avoid anyone to mess with it.

Is there any way that I can manually create a VFS file with the correct paths ?

TIA
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: HFS including SSl tools
« Last post by Mars on January 15, 2024, 09:13:31 PM »
Unless you are on 32-bit Windows, you can replace stunnel included in hfs with the latest 64 bits version available for loading there

https://www.stunnel.org/downloads.html
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: HFS including SSl tools
« Last post by i5c0r3 on January 15, 2024, 10:55:10 AM »
For those who still prefers this flavor, any idea how to update the stunnel?
HFS3 uses yaml, like json but more human friendly
YAY! :D