rejetto forum

Recent Posts

router & port problems / Great! Automatic UPNP Port Forwarding in HFS 3! Thank You!
« Last post by TekWiz on January 04, 2024, 10:04:00 PM »
I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to discover that you have implemented automatic UPNP port forwarding in HFS 3! As someone who has spent countless hours in the past assisting people with forwarding router ports in order to host Ares chatrooms at home, I can appreciate how much easier this will make it for users to enjoy using HFS!

Thank you so much!  :)
F.A.Q.s / Re: Fav Icon
« Last post by rejetto on December 18, 2023, 09:29:25 AM »
what HFS version are you using?
F.A.Q.s / Re: Fav Icon
« Last post by lulaoliver on December 18, 2023, 07:59:35 AM »
on HFS 2, if remember correctly, you just add a favicon.ico file in the root
Sorry, how to add a favicon.ico file to your website? I'm so new and I really don't know the way to do.
HFS versions 2.3 and 2.4 will no longer evolve, the VFS recording format cannot be modified in order to maintain compatibility between these versions

a new HFS 3.0 development has been implemented by rejecto by following this link
https://rejetto.com/forum/index.php?board=46.0
I suggested a new file format to save settings - JSON in Zip.
So it's much easier to check for corruption and modify by hands.

Unfortunately I don't have time to make a patch for Rejetto's version as my version is very different now...
Maybe someone could make it? I think new format and PNG-support - is a must have.
your HFS works correctly, access via your external IP is viable, I was able to verify it by using it directly 

rather than using the DNS address from your smartphone, carry out the manipulation using the external IP that your HFS can obtain from Menu->Ip address->Find external address

Don't give your IP here, rejetto and I already have it in your profile
i'm trying to help, but you don't provide information required.
provide
1. the exact error message you see on mobile
2. the address you are using on mobile
Webmaster,. Do you have telegram? I will add you as a friend and send you a screenshot.
i'm trying to help, but you don't provide information required.
provide
1. the exact error message you see on mobile
2. the address you are using on mobile
if you can't open hfs, even the page with the file list, then you are not using the right address.
Try providing the exact error message, and the address you are using.
Website administrator. Can add your contact information. Can you help me answer my online questions? I'm a newbie. I don't know much about hfs
for example it may be that your computer and your mobile are not on the same network.
are you trying to make it work in a local network (wifi) or over the internet?
but you didn't answer to my requests. I cannot help you without information.