rejetto forum

Template without JavaScript

Offline FINPJENN

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi,

Are there any templates available that have no Javascript in them, and also come with a login page?

Many thanks

Phil

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
Thunderchicken of Glory (ToG) has js, but it was designed so that all aspects of it would still be available without having
javascript enabled.

Here is the link to the ToG pages:
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=3896.135

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yea the ToG has been designed with a no javascript login, most of the javascript features we have added in will not have an effect on the usability of the template. And also if javascript has been turned off, there is usually an alternative feature there, only 2 features from memory are only available with javascript... but they don't effect the usability at all.

Offline ~GeeS~

• Tireless poster
  • "The web was made for sharing..."
    • View Profile
Are there any templates available that have no Javascript in them, and also come with a login page?
If you do not want any javascript in the template and also have a login page you can try my old grey template:
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=2690.0
The grey.tpl was designed by me just for that purpose.  ;)
The trick is to differentiate between the [loggedin] and [login-link] section like if/else. And of course, you should, no you must, edit it to your needs.

Just copy and paste the code to hfs.tpl and create at least one account first (e.g. guest:guest) in order to be able to get to the filesystem.
Remember, this template has not been updated for some time and i do not know whether it is compliant with the latest changes in HFS.

There is also another way to get a login page, but i forgot (default file type like index.html in your root or alike and activated by a HFS option ... ???, a description can be found in some of the older postings here or the HFS forum, pls. search yourself).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 08:21:40 PM by ~GeeS~ »
~GeeS~