rejetto forum

2.3 #243 reset totals doesn't reset

martin · 2 · 2771

Offline martin

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
right click HFS and click clear and reset totals. List is cleared but totals is not reset.

Also, I just tried to send something to someone and twice the download stopped with no error and any indication that there was a download going on disappeared. If I can get them online again, I'll try again and take more note of what happened

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
right click HFS and click clear and reset totals. List is cleared but totals is not reset.

these is because the name of the function is totally unclear.
it refers to totals download/upload/hits, and not to in/out you see in the bar.
i currently see no reason to do this way, so next version will reset all of them.
until next version is released, you can double click those values on the bar, and they will reset.

Also, I just tried to send something to someone and twice the download stopped with no error and any indication that there was a download going on disappeared. If I can get them online again, I'll try again and take more note of what happened

if the download was aborted/stopped/anything on the other side, you get no notification.
it's by design, because it's hard/impossible to tell when something gone wrong about it.
you can get disconnection information by enabling it in the log menu.