rejetto forum

look at this compete Rip off of HFS

Guest · 5 · 2573

Anonymous

for everyone to see this companies charging $26.99 for ripping off rejettos work and then changin the GUI abit

RIPOFF SCREENSHOTS

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
already posted on another topic
i'm happy to see such entusiasm in protecting my work, but i must say that people at http://powernetservers.com/ actually purchased a license from me to do what they are doing.
so, don't blame them, they are not only legal, but they gave me money for it :)

of course HFS will stay free, but they are licensed to do their work.

Offline TGeRi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Hi!

FINALLY! I am very happy for you rejetto. We all see that u work a lot to make hfs and u don't ask for any money from us. I am happy that someone finally pays for ur hard work.

I hope u will be able to earn some more.

TGeRi

Anonymous

It's nice to hear that rejetto is getting some payback for his hardwork.  

However, I find it interesting that the upcoming product (PowerNET WWW Server), based on rejetto's HFS, and marketed by powernetservers.com is more powerful with more features than the latest HFS version put out by rejetto (v2.0 beta 23) which has now been in production for a few years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Anonymous"
It's nice to hear that rejetto is getting some payback for his hardwork.  

However, I find it interesting that the upcoming product (PowerNET WWW Server), based on rejetto's HFS, and marketed by powernetservers.com is more powerful with more features than the latest HFS version put out by rejetto (v2.0 beta 23) which has now been in production for a few years.

Exactly. Word !