rejetto forum

Testing build #208

rejetto · 36 · 19559

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
With a treeview, the selection and the movement of files seems to work without bugs, why not to adapt to accounts?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
because i don't need a tree structure, it's just a list

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
accounts are not checked but have icons,
when an icon is black and white then account is not checked
when an icon is in color

i like the idea of having icons.
i will add bold with colors, to help visually impaired people. (it may be not enough, but it's something)

1) with 'via', account is not checked but as rights access through account linked

i understand the purpose, but:
when a user clicks on it, being it displayed as "active", he may expect that clicking will deactivate it, removing the access. (while he is actually doing something totally different)

being the purpose "informative", we can use the popup hint when the mouse goes over the file. The menu is meant to be for changing things, more than for displaying information.

anyway, i wish in the near future to leave this menus and switch to dialogs. this will invalidate all these problems.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
because i don't need a tree structure, it's just a list

It would have been possible, in that case for every account, to create children as upload download delete with the list of the concerned folders, then take an item of the vfs and to make it slide on the corresponding account

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i don't fully understand how you would.
anyway, i guess the properties of an account should be displayed on the right side.
the account list can be long by its own. by putting properties as children, it would grow longer. we must profit of the horizontal space.