resize flv player window

Guest · 6 · 6683

SteveW

is it possible for me to make it a bit bigger? If so how .. thanks

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Have a look in the javascript file for the preview box... it is in there somewhere. A variable in the latest version I think.

SteveW

I tried playing with the variables ... no joy there, maybe because the flv files are only 320X200 I couldn't make it bigger. Would it be possible sometime in the future to add a full-screen button? . That would be the biz!

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It should resize to the player you must be doing something wrong. I did try to make a fullscreen button, but i have had no time this year.

SteveW

OK got it this time. Think I forgot to clear the browser cache ... Duh!. Thanks for the help :-) . Just one thing I havn't been able to figure out is the vertical offset of the player window, If I make it too big it opens too high on the screen with the first file in the list and cuts the top off the video window ... bit like my other problem we spoke about with the "copy direct play link" . Sorry I'm not smart with javascript. If you can be specific on what needs changing to get it back inside the browser window that would be great, If not I guess it's no big deal I can live with it.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yes I have been notified of this bug before, I don't know how to fix it just yet, this is the first version of the template to have the FLV component so cut it some slack lol.