rejetto forum

Thunderchicken of Glory - 2.8.0 -

TSG · 94 · 36492

Art

ToG does not display properly for me.  Here's what I get when attempting to use the template in Firefox 2.0.  IE renders it fine.  The first image is Firefox, second is IE.  I get this no matter if I use the login or non-login template.  It is BEAUTIFUL in IE, but since IE blows, I use Firefox.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Art

Oops, swap that.  First image is IE, second is firefox.  My bad!

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You have a problem with MIME types in HFS, try updating your HFS,
.css support can be manually implemented if that does not work, but HFS has been updated so we can use these external files properly.

IF you need to set a MIME type, MENU > Other Options > MIME Types.... > and add a new MIME type for *.css | text/css
and then it should work.

BUT update your HFS i think this is your problem.

If it isn't a MIME problem then i have no idea, the last ToG version was built using Firefox 2.0.0.3 and IE6/7 and Opera 9.20 to test and it works in all of them, hell its even working for me now in all of them :P FF = a real browser.

Lookout for a Thumbnail and Preview Generator with a GUI, COMING SOON  ;D thanks to Giant Eagle, i have no time for these things, i helped  :-[ kinda... i'm making the graphics for the GUI :P

P.S damn you for posting as i was typing :P had to change a few things... the forum is fast here ;)

ok i have attached a POSSIBLE GUI of the Thumbnail and Preview Generator here, the generator works so far, its just a matter of fixing functionality, warnings, error msgs, icons... etc... hope the users like it, the generator has the HFS logo in the header atm, but rejetto if you don't want us to use it thats cool, i can remove it easily, i just thought it looked cool. ALSO Giant Eagle got permission from the creator of irfanview, so we can now distribute Irfanview along with our templates :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 04:55:36 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Art

Yeah, it was the lack of a mime type for css.  Added that and all is kosher.  Everything I use is all 100% up to date, Firefox, ToG, and HFS.  The problem was, HFS was just tossed over top of the old one while keeping the same .ini so it just inherited the previous mime types without added the support for the new ones.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I thought so... we had this issue a long time ago, about november last year, lucky i have a good memory for these things :)

Art

Ok, so this one eludes me...  I see no references to the %protected% variable and it shows up as an actual word in the display, even above in those screen shots.  Is that supposed to be a valid variable or am I missing something?

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Your not using HFS 2.1 #93+ it is a new template feature that shows if a folder or file is locked or not :), all beta HFS builds with it have not been released stable yet, but i feel that build #93 and 2.2 #100 are very stable, i have used build #100 since release with no problems.

Art

Ah, that makes sense.  Yeah, I just downloaded the most recent release build.  I guess I'll check out #100, then!

Offline stevenlowry

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Please can someone tell me how you get the thumbnails to work when using this template. thx

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You need to explain your problem further. I cannot help with such vague information to work off lol.

Read the README.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:22:51 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I got a question, actually next to my list folders there is another thing which is showing up "%protected%" i am not usre how to remove it...as i am very new to HTML Editing can someone please guide me on this one. thanks

another question is i would like to change the current transfer's page to refresh every 10 sec rather than 3 sec as it is putting load on my bandwidth

your answer are highly appreciated.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Have you even read this thread? Upgrade your HFS to build 100. Problem solvered.

EDIT: sorry forgot to answer the other half of your question, locate:

[progress]
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="3;URL=/~progress">

change the 3 to a 10 :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:48:17 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Have you even read this thread? Upgrade your HFS to build 100. Problem solvered.

EDIT: sorry forgot to answer the other half of your question, locate:

[progress]
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="3;URL=/~progress">

change the 3 to a 10 :)

Thx ... but a note this thread is 15 pages long...not enuf time to read...plus there are so many templates i want to try and TOG is the simplest yet cool

Edit: just read it...cant find the build 100, plz post a link thanks
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 04:48:16 PM by gangooparsad »

Offline Wasserfloh

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 05:20:45 PM by Wasserfloh »

Todd

You have a problem with MIME types in HFS, try updating your HFS,
.css support can be manually implemented if that does not work, but HFS has been updated so we can use these external files properly.

IF you need to set a MIME type, MENU > Other Options > MIME Types.... > and add a new MIME type for *.css | text/css
and then it should work.

BUT update your HFS i think this is your problem.

If it isn't a MIME problem then i have no idea, the last ToG version was built using Firefox 2.0.0.3 and IE6/7 and Opera 9.20 to test and it works in all of them, hell its even working for me now in all of them :P FF = a real browser.

Lookout for a Thumbnail and Preview Generator with a GUI, COMING SOON  ;D thanks to Giant Eagle, i have no time for these things, i helped  :-[ kinda... i'm making the graphics for the GUI :P

P.S damn you for posting as i was typing :P had to change a few things... the forum is fast here ;)

ok i have attached a POSSIBLE GUI of the Thumbnail and Preview Generator here, the generator works so far, its just a matter of fixing functionality, warnings, error msgs, icons... etc... hope the users like it, the generator has the HFS logo in the header atm, but rejetto if you don't want us to use it thats cool, i can remove it easily, i just thought it looked cool. ALSO Giant Eagle got permission from the creator of irfanview, so we can now distribute Irfanview along with our templates :D

Any luck with the GUI yet, That_Stevens_Guy?  I love the Thumbnail generator, but it can be tedious using the CLI...

BTW, awesome ToG template!