Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Beta / Re: version 2.4
« Last post by LeoNeeson on November 02, 2018, 08:38:23 AM »
hfs.lng: i'll have a look at it. I have to check the documentation of the translator to see how dynamic strings must be handled, i don't know yet.
Oki Doki :) Keep me posted if you have any advance on this...

Can you please tell me what old template and what feature it breaks?
Oh! :-[ I haven't saved the results of my tests, so, I will have to make those tests again on this weekend, at least with the default old template (and report back the results).
« Last post by Mars on October 31, 2018, 10:03:49 PM »
Quote from: rejetto
mars was just guessing, but he was not right
it's understandable, javascript gives me Urticaria on neurons  ;D
HTML & templates / Re: base64 Re: Responsive small screen template
« Last post by Mars on October 31, 2018, 09:58:01 PM »

But I was wondering if is it possible make HFS decode Base64 'on-the-fly' using a macro like: {.mime|text/css;base64.}

Also, neither of the following works:

Code: [Select]
[mystyle.css]
{.base64|YSB7dGV4dC1kZWNvcmF0aW9uOiBub25lfQ==.}

Code: [Select]
[mystyle.css]
{.base64decode|YSB7dGV4dC1kZWNvcmF0aW9uOiBub25lfQ==.}

I'm curious to know if this is possible using macros. ???

it would be enough simply to add this in scriptlib.pas before 'encodeuri'

if name = 'encode64' then
      result:=base64encode(p);

if name = 'decode64' then
      result:=base64decode(p);

including OverbyteicsMD5and OverbyteicsSha1 in the uses,we can allow two other codifications

if name = 'encodemd5' then
      result:=strMD5(p);

if name = 'encodesha1' then
      result:=SHA1ofStr(p);   

the latter two can be used to code the sending of a verification code or password

a wacky example as how encrypt download url and redirect it to be managed in a section

{.if|{.=|%item-type%|folder.}|<a href="%item-url%">|<a href="/~download?name=%item-name%&id={.encode64|%item-full-url%.}&md5={.encodemd5|%item-url%.}">.}

[download|no log]
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html lang="en-US">
    <head>
        <meta charset="UTF-8">
        <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url={.decode64|{.urlvar|id.}.}">
        <script type="text/javascript">
            window.location.href = "{.decode64|{.urlvar|id.}.}"
        </script>
        <title>Page Redirection</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <!-- Note: don't tell people to `click` the link, just tell them that it is a link. -->
        If you are not redirected automatically, follow this <a href='{.decode64|{.urlvar|id.}.}'>direct link </a>.
    </body>
</html>

« Last post by rejetto on October 31, 2018, 04:48:33 PM »
i just had less time lately, but i'm not stopped ;)
thanks for your tests with jquery. If it's breaking other templates i will consider to just use old version, as i doubt it is worth having both versions.
Can you please tell me what old template and what feature it breaks?
I don't really understand why you mentioned mars and dj in your argument: mars was just guessing, but he was not right, and dj was suggesting to stop using jquery, any version.

hfs.lng: i'll have a look at it. I have to check the documentation of the translator to see how dynamic strings must be handled, i don't know yet.
« Last post by rejetto on October 31, 2018, 04:35:37 PM »
@leo
i don't understand what's the point of doing something like that
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: A couple quick questions, thumbnails and IP country info.
« Last post by dj on October 31, 2018, 02:44:24 PM »
The thumbfolder must be a subfolder from your videos
and the thumbs must have the same name as the videos (without .jpg, or replace +'' with +'.jpg')

I have also updated viewthumbs2, where is nothing to change.

|-videos/
  bunny.mkv (a video)
  |-thumb/
    bunny.mkv (a image) or bunny.mkv.jpg
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: A couple quick questions, thumbnails and IP country info.
« Last post by XOIIO on October 31, 2018, 02:30:47 PM »
Ah I see there's a diff template option that you can put stuff in in the root properties menu, unfortunately after editing it to include mkv it doesn't seem to work, the thumb folder should be in the root directory right? I added it there in the virtual file system and in the real one but it's not pulling the thumbnails, they are all jpg's named the same as the files.

I didn't restart the server as there are some downloads going on, but from what I've seen HFS just takes changes on the fly to the template and other things, unless this is different?
« Last post by XOIIO on October 31, 2018, 01:27:37 AM »
There is no such option in hfs, you need a template, that shows thumbnails.
Change var patt = /\.mp4|\.webm|\.mkv/ in viewthumbs (for v2.4) and put your coverpics in a subfolder thumb.

Ah, alright, so I can just probably merge my modified template with that one in a sense, and change the directory as needed, I already have thumbnails located in a different folder for all the videos, so sounds like it should be easy to add in, in theory. Not at home so don't have access to my template and whatnot to poke around at right now.
« Last post by Mars on October 30, 2018, 09:37:29 AM »
they do not exist in hfs, but this is not the realm of the impossible
« Last post by dj on October 30, 2018, 05:42:54 AM »
I can't test at the moment, but I don't find the scripting command base64decode in the docu.
Why do you need this?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]