Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Everything else / Re: Winter Time ! We must wake up Fysack !
« Last post by TCube on March 31, 2018, 03:43:54 AM »
c'est que t'es donc encore vivant ;D

Etre en vie c'est un peu long ,mais ça va  8)
Logout will never be apart of basic HTML code. And is currently not possible for hfs code to HTML v1 and how it handles session logins.

Last i checked there was a rename function in the live template. But, the create new folder could be macro coded.

Most of you question and concerns have already been answered on the forum.

« Last post by Mars on March 28, 2018, 01:07:06 PM »
c'est que t'es donc encore vivant ;D
« Last post by TCube on March 28, 2018, 12:33:00 PM »
Hello Fysack ! ;)

Took me a while to find back my old Pwd here (new Notebook)
Your link underunder was awesome , my youngest kid found it so hilarious to be posted / shared from me on his page (mostly Engeering school friends !)

https://sedenne.no/v/42279/sexy-anna-testet-studentenes-eksamensfokus

Now I have to "ketch-up" with the new ones  :o

HFS is great! ;D
I installed and used HFS with the live template.
Now, How to add logout, rename, new folder function in Live-3.0.1 Template?

Thanks!
Sorry, my english bad :-[
Pусский / Re: Шаблон для HFS puro
« Last post by Pensioner on March 19, 2018, 01:49:35 PM »
Чушь полная! По ссылке открывается сайт, который полностью закрывает просьба отключить ADBlock. Ну нафиг мне это надо?

Почему чушь ? Потому что Тебе не войти на сайт из за того что ABP включен у тебя ? Так отключи и зайдешь. Тебя не кто не уговаривает идти Не хочешь не ходи  ;)
Pусский / Re: Русская версия HFS 2.3k
« Last post by NoTailRotor on March 19, 2018, 01:17:47 PM »
Насколько возможно перевод сделан полный!
Ссылка:http://lunnyy1svet.ml/%D0%94%D0%BB%D1%8F%20%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8/hfs/hfs%202.3k.exe

Привет.
Запарился искать эту версию у тебя. Ссылка отправляет на фуфлосайт какой-то, хорошо что додумался в твоей подписи по ссылке на сайт прыгнуть))
Спасибо! Буду тестить.
Pусский / Re: Шаблон для HFS puro
« Last post by NoTailRotor on March 19, 2018, 12:56:49 PM »
Спасибо ! Я нашел статью хорошую по установки и настройки hfs Предложил в комментариях вашу шкурку назову ее так. Сам установил и настроил вид стал более современен и приятен на восприятия ! Спасибо еще раз что делаете обновления интерфейса !

Чушь полная! По ссылке открывается сайт, который полностью закрывает просьба отключить ADBlock. Ну нафиг мне это надо?
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: I just lost my precious template
« Last post by Killy on March 08, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »
I'm done here for now. I will only wait for rejetto response.
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: I just lost my precious template
« Last post by Mars on March 08, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »
Instead of [Edit..., Change file..., Restore default], there better be [New file..., Select file..., Edit..., Use internal template].

No interest in making such a change, it's been years that this system is in place and corresponds to the use that is made of it. Edit, restore and default are quite explicit.

Currently, the program is only saying "Customized template" in the bottom panel. Make it more useful by showing template filename there instead, or "internal template". Maybe even move the whole "HTML template" menu as the context menu of that line (currently it's just a shortcut for Edit), so that the current state and manipulation controls will be in a single place.

The display of "Customized template" simply means that the content of the model used is different from the default model, when there is nothing it is that necessarily the model used is similar to the internal resource or is a copy of the file "default.tpl" whatever its content.

you will find below the link to a hybrid program for editing old templates
http://rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=3559.msg1062664#msg1062664

if you want a preview of what was the edition of the template at a certain time, visit this version
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hfs/files/HFS/2.2f/

;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10