rejetto forum

Increasing Public Upload Limit

Offline JGraceffo

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Firstly I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome program (as per the Author's notes!), it's been a huge help so far in distributing files. 

I already PM'd raybob, but I figured I might as well post publicly as well incase anyone else has this question or can help me.  I was wondering if there is a way to increase the public upload limit. 40 MB is on the small side for the files I need uploaded to me. I've searched through all the admin console settings and only saw the option to enable or disable public uploading. I also searched through the HFS gui on my server and didn't see any options there either.  Thanks in advance for all your help!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:45:35 PM by JGraceffo »

Offline JGraceffo

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok, so, pulling from way back when I took a few coding and html classes in highschool, I was able to decipher that the limit is set in the "main page html.tpl" file in the install folder and found the variable "max_file_size" which I changed from "40mb" to "1000mb" to get the desired result.  (you can open this in your basic notepad)

If you also search for "limits", you can edit that line to display your new limit and whatever else you'd like to say.

Hope this helps someone else in the future, thanks again raybob for the brilliant software!

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
Not sure why I never ended up making that a configurable option, I guess I forgot about it.  40MB was just the default I used for my website.

But glad you figured it out!