rejetto forum

Thumbnail and Preview Generator with GUI - By: G.E & T.S.G

TSG · 48 · 31051

Offline mpffffhhhh

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
It's being built atm :D, we lost the sources for the last build so Richard has to write it from scratch. But this version supports it, last test I did it was working with sub folders. The next version is also standalone, no more external programs.

that would be very appreciated! thats the most-needed-thing for me, i have 1000s of folders and subfolders with sometimes only 2 files inside. and running the generator so many times is really a hard work ;-)

so thanks for everyone who is working on anything for hfs!

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
The author of Irfan View has given us permission to release the latest version (v4.00) along with this program,
8) wow! That is cool man. Irfan View is the best ever man
Great work G.E & T.G.S, looking forward to check this one out..
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Perfect! Awsome!  ;D
Great prog you created guys, runs like a oil`d lightning, and with i_view above all things, this is hig quality stuff man, this is a major step (forward) in the right direction..
Go! Go! Go!
You should be proud  ;)
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol thanks for the enthusiasm but you truly haven't been around for a long time :P

We are working on TPGen 3 atm, it will be standalone. You can expect RAWR-Player to have FLV, TPGen to be standalone with more options than u can poke a stick at, and a re-written Terayon in the next 1-2months. Progress is slow and jumpy lately cause we are still upgrading the homepage and I am back at university.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Offline Jameson

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
it can't find and chang my jpg photo.
the photo's name is [少女革命Utena剧场版.-.青春默示录].[Zephyr][Utena_MOV][Adolescence_Revelation][R3DVDRip][jpn_cht][H264_AC3][Preview][15199566][(001983)23-17-44].JPG
why?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
The original image itself wont get changed, instead, the thumbnails and previews generated from the pictures are stored in the (hidden) previews_and_thumbnails folder. If you add the folder where your image is in as real folder to HFS, it should automatically display small thumbnails if you use one of our templates.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Hi Giant Eagle. Would it be a big job, to make that imageview`r, to have an option to set the size of that preview image (800px X 600px)
If so, this prog would be my favorit resize prog  ;)
Cause in irfanview you have to do it one by one, right?
A batch file could possible do.. it
Other tips?
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
The current version does not support it.. Altho, i am working on a newer version of the program that does support it and more.Progress is being made slowly cause im very busy lately with living my life. So, dont expect it next week, but i will not abandon this project.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
cause im very busy lately with living my life.
lol, that was a verry funny one, can i copy© that  ;D
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Cause in irfanview you have to do it one by one, right?

no
menu -> file -> batch conversion -> advanced -> resize
;)

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Just thought I would post some screenshots of the progress we have made so far on TPGen.

We are working to get this released within the next few weeks. I have altered a few shots, to give a better perspective on what it will look like when it is complete. There is a couple of options I still would like to add. But at the moment we are focusing on the interface. I know VB isn't the best thing to make software applications in... maybe next time round we can make it in Java or C... or something a little less dependent on a recent runtime environment. But we do not know these languages, (I know basic java but not enough) so 3.0.0 was decided to be built in Visual Basic. This build of TPGen is standalone, it does all the converting under its own steam.

This build will require the latest .NET framework... we did try to make it using .NET 2.0 but it just wasn't flexible enough. .NET 3/3.5 is totally free and you can get it from the Microsoft website.

Follow this link to install .NET 3.5, and be ready for TPGen 3.0.0!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=333325fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&displaylang=en
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 04:53:12 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline Alien_77

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
It even scans your entire hard drive if you want to ;D

and yes, command lines will be supported aswell