Software > HTML & templates

The Throwback (retro) template. With large folder and mobile support.

<< < (26/26)

danny:
Today is the 2nd Anniversary of Throwback template + DJ's original music shuffle player.

Two years ago, I wanted Hfs to work for any sort of connection and for any size folder.  After that got done, I wanted it to rock (or other music).  By now, it has rocked for 365*2 = 730 days so far.  Fault tolerant and sure to play music. . .  Thanks DJ!

Here is Throwback 2nd Anniversary release (which also begins the XHTML update).  For Rejetto's HFS 2.4 RC5 and HFS 2.4 RC7.

Edit:  I've posted a copy of this file as Throwback14v2-for-HFS2.4.tpl at Post#1.  Future versions will be based on this.

easyspot:
this template is good n fast but it will be better can display folder.jpg as folder icon
btw how to make the music player not going shuffled? changed to shuffle=0 but still shuffled. thanks.

danny:

--- Quote from: easyspot on September 08, 2020, 04:44:56 PM ---this template is good n fast but it will be better can display folder.jpg as folder icon btw how to make the music player not going shuffled? changed to shuffle=0 but still shuffled. thanks.
--- End quote ---
The usual option is to click the icon next to the music filename, and then it should play that particular file first.

danny:
The new files are available at Post#1
(previous version was put into historic.zip)

For Throwback14v6:
+ Icon update so that the features are easier
+ New error-redirection pages for file integrity
+ HFS2.4 version login gets the right target
+ More responsive on phone/tablet screens
+ Photoviewer/slideshow has image file name
+ Musicplayer: mp3, m4a, ogg, aac, wma, flac
+ More ondemand & Less RQ load = even faster
+ Compressed javascript for some data savings
+ Navigation caching for HFS2.3 and HFS2.4 too 

Do feel free to comment...

Navigation