rejetto forum

One request for MP3 player

fabnos · 4 · 3774

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
An application (if possible)

From now we have, in ToG and Terayon, two best mp3 player, but will be better if should be also
the possibility to mantein the like juke-box feature present in Terayon.

In fact is a very nice thing listen songs without put one of them every time.

Best regards

[attachment deleted by admin]
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
The Terayon and Thunderchicken of Glory's current mp3player methods without playlists are a joint effort of Flynsarmy, That_Stevens_Guy, and Giant Eagle  :D

We like this method best because it takes the load off cpu and bandwidth. The playlist methods are good but we cannot see the point, the whole idea of the music being hosted is for preview then download, not to be used as a streaming jukebox, but if someone could make it in a popup it could be cool. Giant Eagle has tried and i have tested and its just not working very nice at all lol.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
We like this method best because it takes the load off cpu and bandwidth. The playlist methods are good but we cannot see the point, the whole idea of the music being hosted is for preview then download, not to be used as a streaming jukebox, but if someone could make it in a popup it could be cool. Giant Eagle has tried and i have tested and its just not working very nice at all lol.

I understand your point of view but I don't understand the limitation.
In the first times I have always effected various tests with an increasing number of files.
Currently the collection is of around 1000 songs and divided in various albums.
With Terayon 1.1 + Diff Template - Message + Flash Player + Filelist.tpl.
all works very well.
The only problem: it doesn't go with IE 6 and 7 but with Opera and Firefox it is everything OK.
If you desire to make a test then write me at fabnos@gmail.com and I will give you an account for the tests.

Notice: Hfs is installed on a very poor PC  with Celeron 500, 256 mb ram, 6giga hard drive.   :o
It' an old Toshiba notebook but works still very well.
If any want see this wonder of the science and the technique  ;D

go to

http://fabnos.fast-ip.eu

userid:     ospite

password: ospite

Ciao

« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 03:00:22 PM by fabnos »
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Dont get me wrong ;D but the new flash player i implemented in Terayon is the default one. This means that you dont have to define the Diff Template for each folder with mp3 songs.

If you want a flash player on the top of the page in a specially created folder, you have to use the somewhat updated 'Diff Template' :)

i hope this clears somethings up :)