rejetto forum

testing 2.1

rejetto · 294 · 139583

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
since "fingerprint" is little complex i opened a whole topic where to explain it

Anonymous

is there such features already exist in HFS 2.1 beta 14

Upload
- file filter, if an extension is selected the file will not be uploaded into the folder. ( during uploading I wish there's an unauthorized file format shown)

- folder filter, if extension is selected the file will not be uploaded into the folder.

Currently
---------

when uploading the filtered extension file, it does not show up on the upload folder section but the raw source is already added into the upload folder internally. Is there a way to prevent anything that is filtered to stop uploading the file into the upload folder ???

Anonymous

Any news Rejetto on the progress of HFS?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i made some changes but no new features
i can't release as stable a modified version until it is tested
but i think people is unhappy to test a new beta if it has no new features
so i'm waiting to add features, let test, and then publish as stable

well... since most changes are about the template, would someone mind about testing the new one? no new features, just improved html/css code
www.rejetto.com/temp/default.zip
thank you :)

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rejetto"
well... since most changes are about the template, would someone mind about testing the new one? no new features, just improved html/css code
www.rejetto.com/temp/default.tpl
thank you :)

Maybe zip up that template.  I got the following below in the first part of the template.  Not sure if it is intended to be part of your template or not.
Please let me know.  Thanks.

Code: [Select]
<!--//--><script>var PrxLC=new Date(0);var PrxModAtr=0;var PrxInst; if(!PrxInst++) PrxRealOpen=window.open;function PrxOMUp(){PrxLC=new Date();}function PrxNW(){return(this.window);} function PrxOpen(url,nam,atr){ if(PrxLC){  var cdt=new Date();  cdt.setTime(cdt.getTime()-PrxLC.getTime());  if(cdt.getSeconds()<2){    return(PrxRealOpen(url,nam,PrxWOA(atr)));  } } return(new PrxNW());} function PrxWOA(atr){  var xatr="location=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes,scrollbars=yes";  if(!PrxModAtr) return(atr);  if(atr){    var hm;    hm=atr.match(/height=[0-9]+/i);    if(hm) xatr+="," + hm;    hm=atr.match(/width=[0-9]+/i);    if(hm) xatr+="," + hm;  }  return(xatr);}window.open=PrxOpen;</script>
<!--//--><script> function NoError(){return(true);} onerror=NoError; </script>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
maverick

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
zipped
that code may have been added by your antivirus/firewall

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Just checked it.  The only changes I noticed were to the style sheet where you included new div id's and abbreviated color codes.  Did you make any other changes?   I didn't notice any errors  when using the default template.  (p.s. how do those color codes work so that the proper color is displayed)?

I notice that you use the following code for a long time.  What is it for?
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" />
If the purpose is only to display the favicon.ico, it is not needed.  All I do is include the favicon.ico file in the VFS root and hide it.  It is used automatically.
maverick

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
yes, just simple changes, but you know, i can't release as stable if it is not tested

about the favicon: i think IE needs it, maybe older versions

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
  • LEandro DUpont FErreira
    • View Profile
    • http://ledufe.no-ip.info:2222
new bug or error on the beta 14, testing this version with your alt-template

posted up in here, here are the code that hfs showed:

and it happened when i was trying to browse some real folder.

HttpFileServer 2.1 beta14
Servertime: 30/6/2006 12:05:36
Uptime: 00:37:31
Build-time: 0,031

Access violation at address 004AEE1C in module 'hfs.exe'. Read of address 01520008
HFS 2.1 beta14
----------------------------------------------------------------
Stack list, generated 30/6/2006 12:05:13
 + $6[004AEE1C]{hfs.exe     } WSocket.TCustomWSocket.WndProc (Line 3193, "WSocket.pas" + 23) + $6
 + $33[0040414F]{hfs.exe     } System.@HandleAnyException + $33
 + $25[0047DED9]{hfs.exe     } JclDebug.TJclStackBaseList.Create + $25
 + $4[004B00F3]{hfs.exe     } WSocket.TCustomWSocket.ASyncReceive (Line 4096, "WSocket.pas" + 36) + $4
 + $25[0047DED9]{hfs.exe     } JclDebug.TJclStackBaseList.Create + $25
 + $6[004AED42]{hfs.exe     } WSocket.TCustomWSocket.WndProc (Line 3174, "WSocket.pas" + 4) + $6
 + $6[004B5F4D]{hfs.exe     } WSocket.TCustomLineWSocket.WndProc (Line 6533, "WSocket.pas" + 12) + $6
 + $8[004AEEC0]{hfs.exe     } WSocket.XSocketWindowProc (Line 3225, "WSocket.pas" + 14) + $8
 + $A[0043325A]{hfs.exe     } Contnrs.TObjectList.GetItem + $A
 + $A[004333EE]{hfs.exe     } Contnrs.TComponentList.GetItems + $A
 + $83[00456CC7]{hfs.exe     } Forms.TApplication.ProcessMessage + $83
 + $A[00456CFE]{hfs.exe     } Forms.TApplication.HandleMessage + $A
 + $96[00456F1E]{hfs.exe     } Forms.TApplication.Run + $96
 + $2[0051FB15]{hfs.exe     } hfs.hfs (Line 67, "C:\code\mine\hfs\hfs.dpr" + 15) + $2
System   : Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, Version: 5.2, Build: ECE, "Service Pack 1"
Processor: Intel,               Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, 2790 MHz MMX
Display  : 1024x768 pixels, 32 bpp
Product Versions

hfs.exe: Build: 0 23/6/2006 08:14:14
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline mastabog

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
www.rejetto.com/temp/hfs2.1beta14.zip
what's new
+ Menu -> Virtual File System -> "Support Link Fingerprints"
+ File Menu -> "Copy URL with fingerprint"

I've posted some feedback on the new fingerprints support here: http://www.rejetto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1017055#1017055

Thanks again for looking into it.

Offline tosha

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
rejetto hi:)
I think, that it is necessary to correct such thing:
"restrict access - all accounts"
When I add new account new user it is not included in "all accounts"
:(
It is necessary to click manually anew item "restrict access - all accounts"...
To correct it ;)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
so...  should i rename to "all existing accounts" ?

Offline tosha

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
so...  should i rename to "all existing accounts" ?

yes ;)

ruudboek

Quote from: "tosha"
There are many questions when use programs ReGet, etc. The Login and the password is entered through a browser, and to specify them ReGet not everyone think:)
Well to switch on URL with the password for files (for example http: // Igor:1487@host.net/smiles.avi)
;)

(sorry for my english %))

Petty that no one responded to this terrific remark. Let's face fact, HFS supports resuming, so everybody who uses IE6 is going to need a download manager to use that function. However, since the username and password are not transferred to the download manager a download will simply stop.
Must users simply don't have a clue what's going on and think the site that they are on probably has some kind of defect and move on to get the downloads from somewhere else.
I really would like to see some function that can be enabled so that username and password are parsed into the download url.

ruudboek

Quote from: rejetto
Quote from: "ANTS"
Thumbnails would be great but make it an option for each folder whether or not to display thumbnails.

you can already do it...just use diff template

Ok, i am new at this and i found the diff template option for a folder full of jpg's. So what exactly should i put in the diff template to see thumbnails of the jpg's?

Ruud