rejetto forum

My newly updated HFS powered website

help420me · 19 · 10848

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Radd, this is getting obnoxious.  Get a coffe and straight up what U want to say  ... I 've been reading and I don't get your point  ???
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
whats help420me try to show? i really dont get it. i thought he want to show his template or what. i just couldnt find which part of them under hfs. no file sharing.. something like that la.
sorry if i coz trouble

Offline help420me

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I'm just showing off what HFS can do.  help420me.com is run offa apache on offsite hosting. h4m.dontexist.net runs HFS and everything that's on that domain is hosted by HFS.  h1m.dontexist.net is running abyss web server, but I want to configure another HFS to run at the same time.  If I can manage that, I'd be happy.

What I can't understand is why this thread has sucha hard time with the simple fact that I'm just trying to show what HFS can do... look at the template code.  That controls most everything on my site as a portal to all my content.  The tags processed internally by HFS are so versatile, I've barely started to scratch the surface of what HFS can really do.

Enjoy.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile