rejetto forum

Live 3.0.0 - Released

TSG · 8 · 5737

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Welcome to Live 3!

This is a reboot of the hugely popular HFS Live template created by Alvaro "Chrno" Quazeda. This template is most likely one of the first HFS templates to not use <table/> markup. It is completely designed using CSS and DIV's. The template features the same custom icons, look and feel, that the old template had. However it is now easier to manage. This Microsoft inspired template should make any HFS look the piece.

Change the theme using the same method as RAWR-Template, using the [special:strings] section in the top of the template.

If you wish to use our thumbnail generator for this template, it is set up to take it, however keeping to the old templates methods it will load the original image in place if there hasn't been any generated.

http://www.rawr-designs.com/projects/live/index.html

NOTE: This template requires you to use HFS 2.3 beta.

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I've already remade the template to include delete, rename, change user password, and new folder creation.  It looks pretty sweet.  I'll have to do some more testing to make sure it's stable, then I'll upload a copy here.

Next thing I have to do is try to change the view types (thumbnail, list, etc.).  That's gonna be a tough one.  I have no idea how to get started.  Geeze this is a great template.  And so lite too!  It's about 1/4 the code of my customized RAWR template WITH the extra features!

One question though....what font did you use for the title logo?  I really like it.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Calibri, is the font in the logo. Sounds good, if you use MSN add me on there.

You'll need alot of javascript and more css to make different views. I am interested in your miniature admin panel solution however, it might be a good temporary solution to put in all of our templates. But I would like to discuss it further with you.

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Actually the "admin panel" as you call it is coded entirely in CSS.  It has an HTC file link on it.  I have no clue what an HTC file is, but it seems to work properly in all browsers.  You can go ahead and download my new template if you want.  To be honest, it's not coded to be an admin panel at the moment.  I have over 100 members on my server and they all want features and abilities.  Of course all you'd have to do is change the "if user=admin" instead of "if can delete" if you wanted to treat it like an admin panel.

Offline DarkSide

• Occasional poster
  • http://thedarkside.tv/
    • View Profile

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Learn to program HTML/CSS and JS :P

Wont be adding that until the new preview box is done and I have a method I like for it. Same goes for everything else people request.

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
When is a new update with a flash player comming out it has been over a yr now since the last release yall are slow at releasing new release for templates new updates should come out every 3 to 4 months should not be not every yr.
  ??? ???

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
The point of this template was never to be feature packed.

It is clean and simple.

I am however updating this when I get time. If you look at the recent threads here, you would notice we are both very busy at the moment.