rejetto forum

Version 2.0.2 Bugs (Report Bugs Here)

almulder · 25 · 13816

Offline almulder

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Thought I would start a thread for bugs and possible fixes rather than a new topics each time. Hope this helps!

Bug report from system running: Windows 8 x64

Bug 1 - This bug you are already aware of, but for others here it is
Area: Admin Panel - "Enable/Disable Basic Features" -
Bug: If you make any changes to the settings and save it will not save
Example:
If you make a change to any of the check boxes and then save  and refresh. They do not save

You will not be able to save changes.

Workaround:
See download below and download the "functions.tpl" and put it into your FHFS install folder and override the current file.
File from thread: http://www.rejetto.com/forum/fhfs/feature-requests-10949/msg1057303/#msg1057303  - Added below for easy access.

Bug 2
Area: Admin Panel - "Outgoing Email Settings"
Bug:  If you only change the "Email Hostname" port number, it does not save.
Example:
 Currently: "Email Hostname: smtp:google.com:465"
 Change to: "Email Hostname: smtp:google.com:587"

Once it reloads, it still reflects "Email Hostname: smtp:google.com:465". Nothing Changed.

Workaround:
To make is save, I have to change the checkmark on "SSL/TLS Connection" and save and then change the checkmark on "SSL/TLS Connection" again if needed.

Bug 3
Area: Main Page (And all others) Create a New Account (Or Create Account)
Bug: During a new account creation, all info is enter and you Submit. "Internal Error 550" (maybe 500)
Example:
User tries to create a new account and is presented with the error message after entering in all the correct info.

Account is never created

Possible Fix:
Make sure your email settings are correct in the "Admin Panel" and be sure to send a "Test Message" if it fails so will all account creations as it is unable to send verification email.

Bug 4 - Not sure if these were just created for future functionality.
Area: Admin Panel - Tools and Utilities
Bug:
The following buttons do not work:
Distribute an Email
Generate Backup
Enable/Disable Autostart
Add a Folder to VFS
Backup Databases
Restore Databases
Backup VFS to File
Restore VFS from File
Relocate User Folder
Recalculate Account Quotas

Workaround: None, just wait for enhancements.

-almulder

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
1) Fixed for 2.0.3
2) I can't seem to reproduce this bug... want to make a macros log and send it to me?
3) This is intentional by design.  If you can't get your email to work you can always disable the 'force email validation' feature.
4) Those were features I hoped to include but never ended up getting to.  I guess it was stupid to keep the buttons there (they're gone in 2.0.3)

Offline almulder

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
2) I can't seem to reproduce this bug... want to make a macros log and send it to me?

Not sure how to make a macro log. I could do a screen capture if ya want. (and/or the log file if you tell me how)

-almulder

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
Go into the HFS interface, go to the menu, then debug, then click 'enable' and 'append' macros log.  Then try submitting the form again.  That will capture any and all macros executed to a file.  The log will contain personal information though (all server settings and such) so I recommend you email it to me rather than attach it here.

Offline almulder

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Go into the HFS interface, go to the menu, then debug, then click 'enable' and 'append' macros log.  Then try submitting the form again.  That will capture any and all macros executed to a file.  The log will contain personal information though (all server settings and such) so I recommend you email it to me rather than attach it here.

email sent.

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
Sorry I didn't fix it before I put out 2.0.3, but I sent you a patched file to be included in 2.0.4.

For some reason I had the code written so that it only saved the hostname setting when going from ssl enabled to disabled, so if it was already disabled it wouldn't save the new host.

Offline almulder

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Current Installed Version 2.0.3

Question: When "Load Thumbnails for JPG,PNG,GIF files" is selected. No thumbnail shows up until you click on "Photo" next to the file name, is that correct?

It would be nice to have a actual thumbnail show up instead like people have done in FHS.

-almulder

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
What do you mean?  When I click on a thumbnail I get something like this.  (Don't mind my beautiful virtual Corvette  ;D )
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:29:01 AM by raybob »

Offline almulder

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ya I don't see the thumbnails on the side like you have. (Aw good old Alice)

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
That's strange ...  So the thumbnails are being correctly generated and stored, yet they aren't appearing.

What browser are you using?

To see if the thumbnails are being sent or not, go into the HTML source of the page, find a
Code: [Select]
<tr class="tr_file and see if there's a large amount of base64 information somewhere shortly underneath.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:33:13 AM by raybob »

Offline almulder

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Tried Chrome and FireFox.

Are the thumbnails auto generated? 

Or how do I make them?

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
They're generated automatically.  And actually your thumbnails aren't being generated, I forgot that when you click the thumbnail it opens up the full image  :(

You said you're using Windows 8 right?

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
Wanna make another macros log, having it capture everything that happens when you upload an image?  :) (This is when thumbnail generation takes place, on upload completion)

I'm pretty much 100% certain it's some stupid permissions thing that's only to do with Windows 8.