rejetto forum

Translations

TSG · 122 · 117167

spencer

i would like the results fo a form on my website to come to me as email - so using formail which is just about set up is fine, but my problem is i also want a copy of the submitted detaiols to be held in a folder/file/database or whatever is the easiest way to do it and am hitting a brick wall, i know you clever users will do it in your sleep but i am a web designer not a programmer which i think is a different job - i am a small startup and if i can get enough clients and can offer this as a service to the website then will get more business, i am disabled at the moment but hope to get better with treatment (but can build any enjoy websites and am good)  this is the only way i can try to have a job as employers just dont want to touch you when you  mention anything like that - also am 40 so can someone help me with this battle against the system when i get busy i will employ someone to do this . but at the moment funds are none existent. it could probably be one of you guys to work on each project with me to help with the requests clients give which get a bit more obscure as they hear about what the web can do so they want everything and the kithchen sink.
kind regards spencer  my email is  spencer@intereasy.co.uk if you want to mail me

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
you need something like

{.if| {. {.postvar|action.} = send .} |{:
{.append|filename|
name={.postvar|myname.}
text={.postvar|mytext.}
/append.}
:}.}
where 'myname' and 'mytext' are name of the fields, like in <input name='myname'>
This if you are using a <form method='post'> and an  <input type='submit' name='action' value='send'>

i didn't test it

Offline bayu_kids

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I'm tried to translation to indonesian language, but it cannot be clear. the output is same with code in editor language.Please help me, i need your help.
Tank you

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You need to explain a bit more clearly, if the text is scrambled it may be because the language file is not in UTF-8 or Unicode. Sometimes special characters need to be done in the ascii equivalent for HFS to be able to read it.

Offline ydwxb

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Simplified Chinese language file

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Haven't tested it but thank you. Will add it to the archive next update.

Offline labman

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Traditional Chinese language file

Johan

Ops, wrong file in my last post,
use this one for the swedish translation

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Ah, thank you labman and johan, I will add these in the next releases.

15 languages now!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 08:59:04 AM by TSG »

Offline yopen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Bulgarian language!Full translate from eng.Some words of the Statistics Module are in english because the bulgarian description is too long and bulgarian peoples use eng. instead bg.

Offline appleholic

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Traditional Korean language file

Offline viralmind

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Here is the Hungarian language file.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 07:23:38 PM by viralmind »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Last call for translations. I will update ToG and RAWR-Template archives with them when I release Live-3.0.1. After that I might not have so much time for HFS.

Offline viralmind

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hungarian language file update for v0.1.3

Michael

Great app. thanks a lot.

Here is a Danish translation file.

Best wishes
Michael