rejetto forum

Author Topic: The "Takeback" template - A different & modern taste  (Read 50397 times)

Offline NaitLee

• Tireless poster
  • Computer-brain boy
    • View Profile
Re: The "Takeback" template - A different & modern taste
« on: May 09, 2020, 02:09:34 PM »
I just got a good new that I can still be here for 2 days, then back here to have a look... Really thanks Leo ;)

If you add a settings panel, you could add the option to customize the style of your template (doing conditional loading of CSS files).
What kind of captcha is most used in China?.
I forgot to say that (if you have some spare time) you could also translate the default template,

I would like to insert a thing to my to-do list: Ajax file searching. This will break the encode problem currently HFS have, but unable to show date & size of the search results(files).

For a settings panel, this is a great idea. Since I have done several VB6.0 applications before I know HFS, I can make such a thing outside the template easily, and it will be useful for both people here and my friends, as well as my another project...

For the captcha here, the mostly used one is dragging-a-puzzle. This is rather easier than Google's one. And there are also other ways,
more can be found at Netease YiDun, this is a captha service from China, with global ranged.
It also comes with a free trial, and seems needs money... More for it can tap on Contact Us in its page and chat directly to the service.

The strings in default template is rather few, too. I'll consider that  :)
"Computation is not forbidden magic."
Takeback Template | PHFS

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team