rejetto forum

HFS Terayon v1.2.1

Offline pineapple

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi,

Firefox is the only browser I use. At home, work, etc.

Still cannot get MP3 Player to work.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Strange issue, simple fix is to use the normal streaming player i made, works flawlessly :), i tried using the playlist system a while back and just  kept having problems. That is if you talking about the playlist player... FIX IT GE, FIX IT hehe. I finally have all the time in the world for templates, so if you need help just give us a yell. I will begin the icon for the thumbnail and preview generator next week when im bored.

tek123

Download of this template doesn't work, are the links broken?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Thnx for letting me know ;D the server experienced some technical difficulties. It shud be working again.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
He GE

some users (and also me) have doubts about

<!-- IF you are logged in, show the Server Stats -->

A thing I believe don't work: in low where you have put the line

"Total download speed: [0,00 Kbp/ses] • Total upload speed: [0,00 Kbp/ses]"

any operation the user does remains always to 0

(supposing that this line gives an information to the visualization of the upload and the download of HFS server).

Why  ???
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Yes, i noticed that aswell.. Try refreshing the page rapidly (Press F5 10 times or so) and you will see something around 4kb down and 1kb upload speed.

This is the same as when someone else is downloading a file and you refresh the page, the total download speed will show up then; same goes for when someone uploads something to the server.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Yes, i noticed that aswell.. Try refreshing the page rapidly (Press F5 10 times or so) and you will see something around 4kb down and 1kb upload speed.

This is the same as when someone else is downloading a file and you refresh the page, the total download speed will show up then; same goes for when someone uploads something to the server.

Sorry but I have not well understood  ??? ;D

I must click on F5 10 times ? 
The indicator must say the max speed in/out in real time or not ?

f
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.

tek123

Is there a way to play-previweing flv flash movies?

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Autoplay? does the Terayon have the flv player yet? If there is a flash player, to make it autoplay, u just have to use, ?autoplay=1 on the url in the code for most players. Giant Eagle will surely know how to do it with his, does the Terayon have a flv player? i haven't looked in ages.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Hi,

Firefox is the only browser I use. At home, work, etc.

Still cannot get MP3 Player to work.

Have you used the 'Diff Template' on the folder where you want the big flash player to be active in? Oh, and make sure Filelist.tpl is in the same folder as where HFS.EXE is located (On your hard-drive, not in the Virtual File System).

f

no, HTML cant show something in real-time..

It shows the current up and download speed when the page 'loads', so whenever you refresh a page when someone is downloading something, that indicator will show how fast that user is downloading; but not in real-time.

Is there a way to play-previweing flv flash movies?

Yes, activate the big flash player using the 'Diff Template - Flash Mp3 Player' and put some .FLV or .SWF files in that folder. (Assuming you are using FireFox, cause IE does have some problems with this.)

Autoplay? does the Terayon have the flv player yet? If there is a flash player, to make it autoplay, u just have to use, ?autoplay=1 on the url in the code for most players. Giant Eagle will surely know how to do it with his, does the Terayon have a flv player? i haven't looked in ages.

Yes, Terayon supported this before ToG did (ok, it does need a diff template) ;D 1 - 0 for me

>_< 2 more weeks! then i can finally work on my template again ;D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:56:11 AM by Giant Eagle »

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

f

no, HTML cant show something in real-time..

It shows the current up and download speed when the page 'loads', so whenever you refresh a page when someone is downloading something, that indicator will show how fast that user is downloading; but not in real-time.

He GE

isn't possible insert autorefresh every, e.g 5 or 10 seconds  ??? Also a progression bar would be nice.

In fact, in this way, users can see expecially for big down/uploads, progress of the process.

Some times with big files users can think that browser is frozen.

f

_______
So, God created the man.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
..text

..text

He GE

isn't possible insert autorefresh every, e.g 5 or 10 seconds  ??? Also a progression bar would be nice.

In fact, in this way, users can see expecially for big down/uploads, progress of the process.

Some times with big files users can think that browser is frozen.

f

Autorefresh cant be done for several reasons:

- Interupts the Upload if you are uploading.
 - Most browsers bring you back to the top of the page when you refresh.
 - Flash players (Streaming music) gets interupted aswell when you refresh.
(- IE makes an annoying sound when you refresh or open a page)

I could, however, create a small iframe with some javascript that refreshes all the time. But what if, say 5 clients are connected to your HFS. If they keep the page open, 1 connection per second will be made until they close their browsers.

As for the progress bar, it is on the to-do list for v1.3.0 and is already almost done.

As i said before, just 2 more weeks and ill have 6 weeks of play time to tweak and update my template once again ^^

Offline Todd

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Any luck yet on the Diff-Images template for working out the bugs TGE?  I am really looking forward to that template for the image folders I have.

this weekend.. hopefully ^^

Thanks for the great work.  I am looking forward to this!  Is there anything I can do to help?  I've dabbled in HTML for a while!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 02:32:26 PM by Todd »

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Autorefresh cant be done for several reasons:

- Interupts the Upload if you are uploading.
 - Most browsers bring you back to the top of the page when you refresh.
 - Flash players (Streaming music) gets interupted aswell when you refresh.
(- IE makes an annoying sound when you refresh or open a page)

I could, however, create a small iframe with some javascript that refreshes all the time. But what if, say 5 clients are connected to your HFS. If they keep the page open, 1 connection per second will be made until they close their browsers.

As for the progress bar, it is on the to-do list for v1.3.0 and is already almost done.

Well I was thinking something like in default tpl

Best regards

f.
_______
So, God created the man.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
a sort of refresh is possible using an AHAH solution