rejetto forum

Testing build #279

rejetto · 60 · 75403

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
@TUDOR81 you have an important private message
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?action=pm
isp gives me dynamic ip, hfs assosiates it with dyndns, when i turn off my comp, assosiation still remains at dyndns.com, but that ip is given to another user, untill i turn on comp and hfs reassosiates new ip, everybody who wants visit my site (smth.dyndns.biz) will reach different routers ;D some of them admin- login pass are fitable, wonderful bug of dyndns.com ;D

so what about paged list?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:26:34 AM by tudor81 »

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hfs template by default has

[+special:strings]
option.paged=1

COMMENT this option causes your file list to be paged by default,
 set options.paged as

option.paged=0

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hfs template by default has

option.paged=1

COMMENT this option causes your file list to be paged by default,
 set options.paged as

option.paged=0
should i type [+special:strings]
option.paged=0 to .ini file? or template?

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
@tudor81
1) right click on the root/home >> properties >> diff template >> put this text
option.paged=0

if you edit the template directly instead of using the diff template feature, you will not get any further update to the template

2) i just tried, and here it is working fine. Please double check.

3) is the problem only with archives? can you enter those folders and download files in them?

4) the size should not be a problem, but the number of files could. How many files?

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
@tudor81
1) right click on the root/home >> properties >> diff template >> put this text
option.paged=0

if you edit the template directly instead of using the diff template feature, you will not get any further update to the template

2) i just tried, and here it is working fine. Please double check.

3) is the problem only with archives? can you enter those folders and download files in them?

4) the size should not be a problem, but the number of files could. How many files?
2) even a few files are marked to get archived, hfs always gives me whole their root folder with other files i didnt wanna load in it (over DMaster)

eg. folder contains 100 photos, i mark 10, press archive, downloaded folder contains all 100 photos ???

in the big folder (20-30gb,with many files & subfolders) i mark 2 folders, press archive, hfs trying archive root folder (20gb) that causes "no reply" needing abort process and restart server ;D i know that bug, but other people dont, they always fall my server down ;D

3) single file downloads fine, but downloaded folder sometimes renamed like "noname.rar" or strange chinese signs ??? (downloading over chrome or DM)

4) get archived big folder with many files, over LAN & using DM, hfs no reply, needs abort process (always, not sometimes)  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:42:53 AM by tudor81 »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
2) do you see a "customized template" in the bottom bar of hfs? (status bar)

3) please post a real example: make a test then say exactly what happened and what you instead expected

4) you didn't answer my question

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
2) do you see a "customized template" in the bottom bar of hfs? (status bar)

3) please post a real example: make a test then say exactly what happened and what you instead expected

4) you didn't answer my question
2) yeah, reset template to default, all working fine ;D here is site http://svalka2.dyndns.biz/
3) ........
4) big foler 34gb, 40subfolders(50files in each), all my music. wanted download to another comp over LAN with DM, the problem "no reply" still remains, downloaded with torrent already, but hfs would be much better than torrent(creating torrfile, setup utorent.....etc takes long time) :P
i have many folders over 100gb, sometimes need to download whole huge folder to another comp, it takes 2-3 days over torrent or download master, but hfs "no reply" so we have to use utorrent :-\
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:33:56 AM by tudor81 »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
2) you CAN customize your template without losing future template updates. You have to use "diff template" feature. Search for it.
4) what if you choose just one of those subfolders? does it work?

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
2) you CAN customize your template without losing future template updates. You have to use "diff template" feature. Search for it.
4) what if you choose just one of those subfolders? does it work?
2) ok i understand thanks
4) if any folder i choose (no matter how many files in there) less than 10-13gb, all is fine ;D if bigger than 15gb, hfs doing nothing, i cant cancel or open it, i wait some time(maybe archiving very hard fo it ;D)10-30min, no action, then ctrl+alt+del, windows says hfs "no reply" helps abort process only

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
4) please try to understand if the problem is on the gigabytes or on the number of files.
It is surely just one or the other, and it's important to understand what.

Offline yopen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi I have a little problem.
1.I can't upload bigger file than ~2gb. I get a message: The server connection was interrupted during the page load.I use win7 x64 and yes I have enough free space.What is the maximum size of a file that I can upload with hfs? Is there any limit?
2.Look at the picture that I attach.The font is unreadable

Sorry for my english  :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:12:28 PM by yopen »

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi I have a little problem.
1.I can't upload bigger file than ~2gb. I get a message: The server connection was interrupted during the page load.I use win7 x64 and yes I have enough free space.What is the maximum size of a file that I can upload with hfs? Is there any limit?
2.Look at the picture that I attach.The font is unreadable

Sorry for my english  :)
there is a problem, with big folders in fact, i notify that bug, would people able download huge folders over hfs? or we still haveto use torrents
i love hfs, but sometimes makes me crazy, its all my server is, dyndns, game server, 80port server,21 port etc, i let hfs manage my ports&ips&rtmp streams
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:31:40 PM by tudor81 »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
@yopen
1. HFS has no such limit. It's surely a problem of the browser. Try another one.
2. I just put this problem on the to-do list and see what i can do.

Offline tudor81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
1) first picture, i downloaded folder through hfs, there are some trush instead russian letters
2) second pic, DMaster is downloading a folder with mp3 music, the extention of file is *tar, why not *rar? when its finished, folder is still like - folder.tar, winrar dont recognize that archive, what is the extention *tar?
3) 3rd pic, DM just finished folder shiller, here u can see english letters are fine, but russian-some trash again :-\
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 05:10:54 PM by tudor81 »