rejetto forum

Changes How ?

Guest · 33 · 14789

SmasHinG

Hello, i want change a favicon and background with image no color can you help me ?  How can change this
And maybe in next version include  exit button rename delete files 
Sorry for my bad english.

Offline kaler

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i will tell you;)

Favicon:
<head>
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="Path/favicon.ico" />
</head>

Backgroundimage:

<body background="background.jpg">

TEXT TEXT TEXT
</body>

SmasHinG

Thank you for help but doesn`t work favicon and background images cannot integrate to hfs.
Please anybody help with other method how to change background color with background image and how to change favicon example  <link rel="shortcut icon" href="D:/File Server/favicon.ico" />   This is not work any ideas how will work correctly ?

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Your directory 'fileserver' must be located in the same directory where hfs.exe is stored.

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/fileserver/favicon.ico" />

<body background="/fileserver/background.png">

your computer has no brain - use your own !

Offline kaler

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline SmasHinG

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Your directory 'fileserver' must be located in the same directory where hfs.exe is stored.

and That doesn`t work look little part of my template and edit correctly because i edit but not work

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
  <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
  <style type="text/css">
  %style%
  </style>
  <title>SmasHinG %folder%</title>
</head>
<body>
%login-link%
%loggedin%
%upload-link%
<div id=folderlabel>folder</div>
<div id=folder>%folder%</div>
<div id=body>
%folder-comment%
%up%
%files%
</div>
<div id=footer>
<center><b><a href="http://server.langame.org:69/">SmasHinG File Server</a></center></b>
<br /><center><b>ServerTime: %timestamp%</center></b>
<br /><center><b>UpTime: %uptime%</center></b>
<br /><center><b>Build-Time: %build-time%</center></b>
<br/><center><b>Admin Contact: bodushki@gmail.com</center></b>
<br/><center><b>Powered By SmasHinG</center></b>
</div>
</body>
</html>

[style]
body, th { font-family:tahoma, verdana, arial, helvetica, sans; font-weight:normal; font-size:9pt; }
body { margin:0; background-color:#0080FF; padding:10px; }
p { margin:0 }
a { text-decoration:none;  background-color:Transparent; color:#7E2217; }
a:visited { color:#2EFE9A; }
a:hover { background-color:#87AFC7; }
img { border-style:none }
td { font-size:10pt; background:#FFFF00; border:1px solid #58FA58 }
td img { vertical-align:top }
th, th a, th a:visited { color:#8D38C9; font-size:13pt; font-weight:bold; padding-bottom:0; }
#foldercomment { font-size:10pt; color:#FF0000; background:#FFF380; padding:3px; border:1px solid #045FB4; border-bottom:3px solid #045FB4; margin-top:2px; }
#tools { text-align:right; font-size: 8pt; }
#folder, .big { font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;  }
#folderlabel, #folderstats, #footer { font-size: 8pt; }
#body {
  border-bottom: 4px solid #045FB4;
     border-top: 4px solid #045FB4;
    border-left: 1px dotted #045FB4;
   border-right: 1px dotted #045FB4;
  background:#FE9A2E;
  padding:15px;
  margin:15px;
}
.comment { font-size:7pt; color:#DF01D7; background:#FFFF00; padding:3px; border:1px solid #DF01D7; margin-top:2px; }
.button { float:right; padding:5px; padding-top:7px; margin:15px; border:2px solid black; background:white; font-size:8pt; font-weight:bold; }
.button img { vertical-align:text-bottom; }
.flag { font-weight:bold; font-size:8pt; background:white; color:red; text-align:center; border:1px solid red; }

Please edit favicon i background correctly my favicon & background images path is D:/File Server/favicon.ico   and D:/File Server/backgroung.png

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
start here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/DEFAULT.asp

(for example!)  ;)

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
This is the way I added my personal favicon.ico to my HFS.  It has been working without any trouble at all for many years in all 3 major browsers that I use.  (opera, firefox, and IE6).

1.  First you have to create your personalized favicon.ico.  There are many places on the web that offer this service for free.  Just google -> http://www.google.com/search?q=favicon.ico&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8  Once you have it made, copy it to your HFS folder on your hard drive.  Do not change the filename.  It has to remain as favicon.ico

2.  Now you have to publish it in HFS.  Right click on the Virtual File System Root ( / ) and select 'add files'.  Select the favicon.ico from your HFS directory and add it.  

3.  Now look at your HFS Virtual File System and you will see the favicon.ico that you just added is there.  

4.  Right Click on favicon.ico and select Properties -> Flags -> and Check Hidden so it doesn't show up as a file on your web pages.  Also click the tab -> Other and you will see the icon maked as default.

5.  My template doesn't contain any code at all for favicon.ico.  It is not needed in the template and works without any problems.

6.  When HFS runs it automatically loads the favicon.ico from the root of the virtual file system.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 12:18:39 AM by maverick »
maverick

Offline SmasHinG

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
This is the way I added my personal favicon.ico to my HFS.  It has been working without any trouble at all for many years in all 3 major browsers that I use.  (opera, firefox, and IE6).

1.  First you have to create your personalized favicon.ico.  There are many places on the web that offer this service for free.  Just google -> http://www.google.com/search?q=favicon.ico&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8  Once you have it made, copy it to your HFS folder on your hard drive.  Do not change the filename.  It has to remain as favicon.ico

2.  Now you have to publish it in HFS.  Right click on the Virtual File System Root ( / ) and select 'add files'.  Select the favicon.ico from your HFS directory and add it.  

3.  Now look at your HFS Virtual File System and you will see the favicon.ico that you just added is there.  

4.  Right Click on favicon.ico and select Properties -> Flags -> and Check Hidden so it doesn't show up as a file on your web pages.  Also click the tab -> Other and you will see the icon maked as default.

5.  My template doesn't contain any code at all for favicon.ico.  It is not needed in the template and works without any problems.

6.  When HFS runs it automatically loads the favicon.ico from the root of the virtual file system.

Thank you very very much  it`s work :)

And anybody please help me now with background image how set ?   i want change background-color with image

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
short answer:
put a "favicon.ico" file in the HFS root/home (virtual file system panel)

Offline SmasHinG

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
short answer:
put a "favicon.ico" file in the HFS root/home (virtual file system panel)

Yes i did this and work very good, but i want change background-color with background-image  how make this change ?

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
You can change the background as you read above:
provided you have your backgrund file in a directory 'fileserver' (this can be another name!) and this directory is attached to the root of hfs.exe. You can also put directly your background.jpg wherever it is to the root of your virtual filesystem.

This way you would use: <body background="/background.jpg">

Offline SmasHinG

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
You can change the background as you read above:
provided you have your backgrund file in a directory 'fileserver' (this can be another name!) and this directory is attached to the root of hfs.exe. You can also put directly your background.jpg wherever it is to the root of your virtual filesystem.

This way you would use: <body background="/background.jpg">
And that it`s work already
Thank you very much to all for fast help  ;)

Please help me for last time. My last questions is how change colors of picture where i upload.
How change orange i yellow color with image ?

Offline kaler

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i think that arent images...

please post you Code for this tabel (table ) i dont' know the spelling;)

Offline SmasHinG

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i think that arent images...

please post you Code for this tabel (table ) i dont' know the spelling;)

This is my table code
[style]
body, th { font-family:tahoma, verdana, arial, helvetica, sans; font-weight:normal; font-size:9pt; }
body { margin:0; background-color:#0080FF; padding:10px; }
p { margin:0 }
a { text-decoration:none;  background-color:Transparent; color:#7E2217; }
a:visited { color:#2EFE9A; }
a:hover { background-color:#87AFC7; }
img { border-style:none }
td { font-size:10pt; background:#FFFF00; border:1px solid #58FA58 }
td img { vertical-align:top }
th, th a, th a:visited { color:#8D38C9; font-size:13pt; font-weight:bold; padding-bottom:0; }
#foldercomment { font-size:10pt; color:#FF0000; background:#FFF380; padding:3px; border:1px solid #045FB4; border-bottom:3px solid #045FB4; margin-top:2px; }
#tools { text-align:right; font-size: 8pt; }
#folder, .big { font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;  }
#folderlabel, #folderstats, #footer { font-size: 8pt; }
#body {
  border-bottom: 4px solid #045FB4;
     border-top: 4px solid #045FB4;
    border-left: 1px dotted #045FB4;
   border-right: 1px dotted #045FB4;
  background:#FE9A2E;
  padding:15px;
  margin:15px;
}
.comment { font-size:7pt; color:#DF01D7; background:#FFFF00; padding:3px; border:1px solid #DF01D7; margin-top:2px; }
.button { float:right; padding:5px; padding-top:7px; margin:15px; border:2px solid black; background:white; font-size:8pt; font-weight:bold; }
.button img { vertical-align:text-bottom; }
.flag { font-weight:bold; font-size:8pt; background:white; color:red; text-align:center; border:1px solid red; }