HFS Terayon v1.2.1

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
Some imgs to for laugh,

we cannot always work.

It doesn't  seem you  ???
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline Todd

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: Giant Eagle on June 14, 2007, 05:35:41 AM
Quote from: Todd on June 08, 2007, 06:24:14 AM
Any luck yet on the Diff-Images template for working out the bugs TGE?  I am really looking forward to that template for the image folders I have.

this weekend.. hopefully ^^

Thanks for the great work.  I am looking forward to this!  Is there anything I can do to help?  I've dabbled in HTML for a while!

???  What's the good word???   ;)

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Sorry for being late ;D (What to expect else from me)

I'm working hard on trying to understand visual basic and the development of v3 of the Thumbnail and Preview Generator GUI.

Anyway, i've included the diff template that is required to have a simple Image Gallery

- It requires javascript!!, if javascript is disabled client-side, it will look like a giant mess
- No files other than BMP - JPG - PNG - GIF and Folders are supported, if you do place other files with other file extensions in there, well.. lets just say: don't =P

those are the main reasons for the big delay..

Offline Todd

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Sorry for being late ;D (What to expect else from me)

I'm working hard on trying to understand visual basic and the development of v3 of the Thumbnail and Preview Generator GUI.

Anyway, i've included the diff template that is required to have a simple Image Gallery

- It requires javascript!!, if javascript is disabled client-side, it will look like a giant mess
- No files other than BMP - JPG - PNG - GIF and Folders are supported, if you do place other files with other file extensions in there, well.. lets just say: don't =P

those are the main reasons for the big delay..

Thanks GE.  It's all good.  I know you're busy with other items!

This is going to probably be the dumbest question on the board, but where does the code get placed specifically?  I have a few folders that have images, and in your example they are in one main folder.  I am not certain if it gets placed in the main HTML section or in another location so that other file extensions don't show up there!   ::)

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
You need to right click on the folder that contains the images and select 'Diff Template', a new box pops-up and paste the code there. Now browse to that folder and you should see the effect of the Image Gallery :)

Offline Todd

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
You need to right click on the folder that contains the images and select 'Diff Template', a new box pops-up and paste the code there. Now browse to that folder and you should see the effect of the Image Gallery :)

Duh...  Stupid me!  Gonna reorganize some things and then I'll apply it!

Offline mechanical_prints2

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Great Template!

I am only having one problem. I can not get the MP3 flash player to work. Specifically, it will not create the playlist.  I have the "Template" folder installed in the Virtual File System, and I have pasted the "Diff Template - Mp3 Player" text in the Diff Template window of the folder I would like the player to be located. Instead of extracting all the files in the folder with the HSF.exe(C:\My Documents\HSF), I created a folder called "Templates" and extracted the folder there(C:\My Documents\HSF\Templates\HFS_Terayon_V1.2.1). Could this be my problem?

Does it matter if the folder is a Real or Virtual folder?

I am using both IE7 and FireFox.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Could be.. its important that "Filelist.tpl" is in the exact same folder as where your hfs.exe is located on your hard drive, only that file is required. Other than that, some ppl have had some problems aswell cause they were using Internet Explorer (Which does not always work correctly with the generated playlist using the "Filelist.tpl").

If you use firefox by default, or are one of the ppl who can use the filelist as supposed to, then the only thing you need to to is place "Filelist.tpl" in the same folder as where hfs is located ;D

Offline mechanical_prints2

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok.  Well Ive done that. Im not sure what else to do, but its probably because of Internet Explorer(it works fine in Firefox).  When I look in the log after I have visited the folder I find this: "Requested GET /311/Grassroots/~files.lst?420". 

Anyway, thanks for the reply.