rejetto forum

Again..Streaming with HFS185 and RAWR 0.1.0

Offline Partechie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I searched the term STREAMING and didn't see an answer to my problem and I do apologize if it is out there and missed it...

the page loads up great, but when the LAUNCH PREVIEW BOX is clicked a window pops open (mini media player), the play button is greyed out, and I can see the file being downloaded on the fileserver however it downloads the WHOLE movie before it plays.
I have tested this on Vista and XP, both do the same thing.....
I have checked the options on the mini window and set it to buffer 10 secs of content as well...but still not working right....

Did I miss something?

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 01:58:28 AM by Partechie »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
If this is the DivX player, we cannot help you. If its the RAWR-Player, then we can help. DivX web player has known bugs with certain filenames, we've done all we can to fix them. I am removing the DivX Web Player plugin from the template in the next "stable" release. As I think DivX has discontinued work on this plugin due to the downfall of the stage6 website.

On the plus side the FLV component of RAWR-Player is almost ready for public testing. I have 2 more bugs to fix.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 05:13:43 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Partechie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
It is whatever/however you have it set up in the 0.1.0 version...I have made no mods to it....
Is there a way to stream video from HFS using TOG/RAWR/Terayon   ???

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
No idea what streaming you are going on about. Be more specific.

As I already said, I don't care about the DivX Web Player anymore.

Offline Partechie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok then...the first post you edited did not say anything about not supporting this stuff anymore...that would have been a better first response.
(I am not using a plugin, just the player that is included in the .rar file...rawr_previewbox.js)

Now I understand you don't support it, others have gotten streaming to work I believe....and they might be able to help...I have tried the option a few posts down about changeing the GETVIDEO lines with his but then it just pops up the player and 'initializes' forever with the 4 boxes moving in and out...

(I will be damn near first in line to try the FLV player)

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
(I will be damn near first in line to try the FLV player)
Get in line god damit!

:D "Flash Mp3 player diff template" is the magic word

There is no good "walkthrough" on FLV/Flash/Streaming/Video/TV at wiki or forum to my knowledge.

hey, hey, hey! there i found that link to that Russian dude Andy BitOff:
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=3912.15
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Partechie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Nice, I checked it out and I could not figure out where to put his HTML, I tried a search for FILE.DIVX on all the pages in template etc.. figuring I would just add FILE.FLV and his stuff but couldn't find anything ...oh well..guess I will have to wait :)
I got the player downloaded, even managed to convert a file to FLV (easier than I thought)..
Just need streaming :)

(THANKS!!)