rejetto forum

PHP in HFS??Is There Any Way ....

Guest · 6 · 2117

Bladez

Some one pls... tell me if thr is any way i can include php coding in HFS template file....??

Besides that, jus wanna comment abit why is HFS so unstable?..I love to use it bcoz its features and all but its so unstable, at times i loose the folder tree ( Hv to reassign back ) ...at times the linits goes off ... and the most irritating part is where it is listing the users tat are downloading whyyy is it so unstable tat it comes out blank at times even though when in actual thr is a user downloading...???? whyyy????

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
HFS doesn't support php.  It's in the to-do list.

Make sure you have HFS configured to save your settings on exit.  Go to Menu and look at Start/Exit and Save options and make your selections.

Also, you might have a corrupt installation.  Delete hfs.ini and re-install HFS.
maverick

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I fixed up the post,

Can we only post once next time please? It wont increase the response time, i have the forum on rss and i always check for new posts. HFS is a growing program, be patient and enjoy the ride, those problems you are having sound like a faulty install like maverick said.

EDIT: I am not even gonna bother helping because you wont refrain from posting the same post so many times.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:17:33 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Bladez

I doubt its faulty bcoz it was working fine previously only after a week or two using it , it started to go crazy...( :P ) well i mean it started with those problems...

I have done that " deleting the .ini and save/exit stuff" b4 even i got this answers....

So now wat you guys would say ??

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
To fix a problem, i need to watch it.
Can you tell me how to reproduce on my HFS your same problems?

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I say when this php start working, the 1st ting we focus on. Is to get whos online on ventrilo working!  ;) agree?
Put that php long back in the cue, the world aint ready for it.
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND