rejetto forum

embedded thumbnails

rejetto · 20 · 10507

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
there's actually no link on them, it's just that TSG asked to switch from one topic to another :D

Offline Nighted

• Occasional poster
  • Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
I would rather proper icon support than this, personally. If you have the time to spend... Vista and 7 have really nice icons and its a shame that they cant be used by HFS. And XP has atleast 32x32 and 48x48 so I think it is worth the effort...

I like the idea, don't get me wrong, but I would prefer... after 3 years using HFS and hearing the complaints about the icons, to get that sorted out first. I am pretty sure you just have to display them as PNG24 or something and most browsers will work with the transparency, except IE6, but they will still show.

Agreed. The icon situation is a mess! It's caused me a headache or 2. Still patiently waiting after 2 years however. ;)

Regarding thumbnails, you can use flash. It's not convenient as server generated thumbs but it's pretty fast once the thumbs load. You can also generate galleries using Porta or Picasa. Porta's probably the better of the two for this particular object.

Still gotta tweak the CSS a bit to even things out. Gotta say I'm loving the new features (I had been using the same version of HFS for over a year).

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Any news on this or possible improved icon support rejetto?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
no, i've been away from home for the whole month, and the time was dedicated to my job

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
ok, I have been busy too. Only today I have been working on something related, we have improved the RAWR-Player just a little bit, and included a very simple javascript API for it. Also there is a major bug with play/pause on mp3 files.... which might need me to silent update the template archives with the repaired player. *sigh*