Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline RazTK

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • http://raztk.50webs.com
Thank you very much, rejetto :!:  :!:  :D  B)

Anonymous

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Anonymous"
http://checkip.dyndns.org/
This is one fine website the help check an ip.
does it work also for those users who reported other servers to not work?

Offline DGC

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello,

Can anyone help me on this...

#1 I am having problems with FF when I open the Upload progress window. It keeps opening in a new window instead of a frame in the  current window/tab.

#2 Also, when uploading a file, if the file or files are small, I never get the message that the upload was successful. So, I cancel the upload and return to the folder only to find that the upload WAS successful; "the files ARE there". (Happy that it was successful .. Unhappy that is does not work the way that I expected it to. *(this happens both on the local machine (uploading from the computer to the folder) and between 2 machines located on the same network

These are probably 2 seperate problems... But it might be just that I do not know how to setup Firefox to respond correctly... In this case, like IE does in opening a frame in the current Window/(Tab) FF.
Secondly, give me the upload succesfull page and then return to the folder that the files where uploaded to.

THKS Dennis

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0
HFS v2 beta 014 (default.template)

Offline Mr. Anon

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rejetto"
http://checkip.dyndns.org/
This is one fine website the help check an ip.
does it work also for those users who reported other servers to not work?
It's one of those which is not plain. Contains Current IP Address: in front.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Mr. Anon"
It's one of those which is not plain. Contains Current IP Address: in front.
that's not a big issue

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BJ"
Don'T know why it happend, i wasn't home. But it seems that the error occured while somebode tried to download some stuff from the server.
PLEASE BJ, test beta14 or later, and report here if this problem still exists

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Beta 14 - speed limit: it seems that the actual limit is about 10% less then you specify... :?  setting it to 100K  got me  ~90K

Anonymous

The possibility to comment the root folder,
in bet14
Looking around in beta 14 and can't find a working option to comment the root folder.  Where and how do I comment the root folder using beta 14?

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
in bet14
Looking around in beta 14 and can't find a working option to comment the root folder.  Where and how do I comment the root folder using beta 14?
right-click"/"->comment

But - the font is very small and not too bold.

Offline oroill

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
feature request: ability to creating a list for multiple ip adresses. so admins can make own ip list and easily select the ip adress. that will be better than write it to "custom ip adress" box every times.

i will learn english :roll:. sorry

a little thing,
if you click, menu :arrow: ip adress :arrow: "don't include port in url", its not refreshing the adress field. you must click on other file/folder to refresh the adress.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rafi"
in bet14
right-click"/"->comment

But - the font is very small and not too bold.
Thanks Rafi.  Your comment above made me check further.  I have a very customized template.  Haven't looked at the default for months.  Loaded Beta 14 default template and I notice I'm missing the following:

%folder-comment%

and

[folder-comment]
<div style='font-size:9pt; color:#888888; background:#EEEEEE; padding:3px; border:1px solid #DDDDDD; border-bottom:3px solid #DDDDDD; margin-top:2px;'>
%item-comment%</div>

I added the above to my template and now all is well.  :)

(all I had to figure out was where to place the %folder-comment% in my template so the folder comment would show up where I wanted it to)

If you are having trouble with font size or color, you can change it to whatever you want in the [folder-comment] section above.  For example if you want a darker color font, change the #888888 to #000000 and that will give you a black font.

Anonymous

Rejetto:

Since beta 12 I first noticed the following and today I again noticed it with beta 14....  

503 Server is overloaded, retry later

I didn't even have the server online when I got that message today.  All I was doing was browsing the server, did a test upload to myself, the upload completed successfully but before the upload results page showed up, I got the message above???

I don't get that server overloaded message all of the time.  In fact I think I noticed it only about 4 times all together since beta 12 came out.  Never saw that message at all before v2 beta 12.

What causes this message and why does it happen?

Thanks.