rejetto forum

Terayon v1.3.0 Beta 8

Thomas

Sorry, i want to know how to use Scout Box ?
i already have ID code, How to do now?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Replace the [sym-Shoutbox] section inside the template with this code, but just make sure you replace SHOUTBOXIDHERE with your actual shoutbox code:

[sym-ShoutBox]
                        <div class="Module" id="ModuleBox" align="left"><div class="ModuleRow1"><span class="ModuleTitle">Shout Box</span><a href="javascript:pinModule('ShoutBox');" class="ModuleLink" id="ShoutBox_Link"><div class="hid">&nbsp;</div></a></div><div class="ModuleRow2" id="ShoutBox">
                            <iframe src="http://SHOUTBOXIDHERE.myshoutbox.com/?extcss=http://%host%/template/css/shoutbox.css" width="196" height="230" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
                        </div><div class="ModuleRow3">&nbsp;</div></div>

Vickey

gaint eagle ur templete is to good... but 1 prob... ur templete not work on MOZILA FIREFOX 2.0.0.9 ??? I have firefox 2.0.0.9 .. how to slove this prob ?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I myself am using Firefox 2.0.0.9, so there is no way it could be related to the browser.

But if you please explain what the problem is.. then maybe i can provide you with a solution.

Vickey

Waooooooooo !!! Now its work on FIREFOX grttttttt buddy thanks gaint eagle for ur replay and thz beautifull templete... proble sloved.. thxx its to good  :)

Vickey

Gaint Eagle See My Site.. PlZz

Picture 1

Picture 2

ComMENTS..... PLEASEEEEE   ;)

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Nice! im glad you like it.

One thing i noticed, your shoutbox can look like terayon aswell if you want. Just add:

?extcss=http://%host%/template/css/shoutbox.css

at the end of the iframe source address.

Vickey

Hmm Thanks Gaint Eagle...

But In My Templete Shoutbox not working in this code..

[sym-ShoutBox]
                        <div class="Module" id="ModuleBox" align="left"><div class="ModuleRow1"><span class="ModuleTitle">Shout Box</span><a href="javascript:pinModule('ShoutBox');" class="ModuleLink" id="ShoutBox_Link"><div class="hid">&nbsp;</div></a></div><div class="ModuleRow2" id="ShoutBox">
                            <-- <iframe src="http://SHOUTBOXID.myshoutbox.com//??extcss=http://%host%/template/css/shoutbox.css" width="196" height="230" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> --> <span class="MessageTextSmall"><br/></span>

But i'll remove this code <-- --> and paste this code

[sym-ShoutBox]
                            <iframe src="http://526780.myshoutbox.com//??extcss=http://%host%/template/css/shoutbox.css" width="196" height="230" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> <span class="MessageTextSmall"><br/></span>

now its running ... its my templete prob ??? can u plz tell me

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com

Vickey

I see a double slash and a double question mark in there, its supposed to be /? not //??

yah ur right... but shoutbox not show new posts in this mark /? .. soo i make another qusetion mark ?? like this .. but new post show only one time..  :( sorry for my bad english .

Yogo

hi,

I'm a newcomer to HFS but absolutely love it ... well done...
I'm currently trying out the Beta and came across this (see attached image)
it seems the buttons on the right fail to appear ... just wondering if this is a known issue or it's something silly I've done..
The generated source is attached from the page if it's any help...
I'm also a newbie when it comes to java/css/html ... so i've got no idea what to look for ... (i'm a cut 'n' paster lol)

again awesome work ... well done Rejetto & GE ... love your work..

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
This looks like just a mistake with the template.  Terayon 1.2.1 had a 3 cell (horizontally) layout.  Terayon 1.3.0 Beta 8 only has two cells and the file attributes are at the bottom.  This looks like your using the contents of a 1.3.0 Beta 8 zip, but using it with an old .tpl file.  Get the newest TPL file via the Main Terayon post of this board and swap your TPL.

Heres some quick instructions on how to get it up and going once you have the right version of Terayon.

Grab the template folder from the zip/rar, copy it over to where you run HFS from.  The other files from the zip/rar go in their respective locations.

Drag the template folder into the root of your vfs (thats the '/') and then right click on it, chose Hide. (Right click again, chose Hide tree, right click again and uncheck browsable)  You may need to switch into expert mode to do this.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 05:43:21 AM by ELEVENNNN »
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Yogo, it seems to me that you have a Diff template running in that folder to make the thumbnails show up for Terayon v1.2.1.

This feature is already implemented by default in the latest beta, so there is no need to set a diff template for a folder.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
Well hi all.

I'm trying to translate this new version in italian.

TP generator works well but I have some doubts about different way to see File size, Hits, Date from different file types.

Different behaviour from eg. .jpg and .pdf or . txt,.   and so on. (see imgs attached)

I'm also translating java section of tpl but some .js don't have many means for me: ImageRotator.js, RAWR-PreviewBox.js, TerayonSlideShow.js; how are their functions ?

Last thing: why .flv files don't play ?
Tnx a lot

f.
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I'm trying to translate this new version in italian.

... I have some doubts about different way to see File size, Hits, Date from different file types.

Different behaviour from eg. .jpg and .pdf or . txt,.   and so on. (see imgs attached)

Last thing: why .flv files don't play ?

ehmm, I wouldn't touch the javascript if I was you :-X. Its very complex, took a long time for us to write... and if there is not really a functional need to edit it, i would leave it alone...

Thats a bug that you have with the info. They should all be in 3 separate parts along the bottom... You may have broken it I can't tell, I didn't work on that part.

flv files don't play because there is no support for flv files yet. We are perfecting the mp3 component of RAWR-Player before moving onto the flv component, it is the lowest on both our to-do lists.

ALSO, if you do not mind, we would like to host the translated version on our website so we may keep statistics on the archive, we will reference you as translator :)

If you have time can you translate ToG for me also, i am happy for people to translate the template language, bit edgy on javascript because its very complex.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:19:44 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »