rejetto forum

Testing build #117

rejetto · 54 · 32140

Poll

Do you like the new Interface, without the On/Off button?

Yes
No

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Sorry, didn't realise the on/off button was still there. Didn't see it in the menu. I'm still having a problem
where i have 'max simultaneous downloads from a single address' at 2 but my brother is able to create
4 downloads with his download manager. Is this because all 4 connections are downloading the same file
and as such are not treated as individual downloads? If i set the 'max simultaneous connections' it'd
probably count the HTML connection(s) so that's no help either as sometimes browsers create many
connections

Do you have 'prevent download accelerators' turned off? Me and Giant Eagle were doing a transfer last night of some classic n64 roms 'Z OoT' u can work out what that means urself lol. But when he had 'prevent download accelators' on, i could only get a maximum of 20kb\s with FDM. Once removed and i reconnected with FDM (free download manager). I was able to make 8 connections and download at 64kb\s.... so there is something working there.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I found that if you right click in the white space of the folder and you get the menu to add another folder etc, The advanced menu option is still there.

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
I found that if you right click in the white space of the folder and you get the menu to add another folder etc, The advanced menu option is still there.

I'm not sure I understand your posting.  But Yes the advanced menu option is there to make those features available for the folder/file(s) etc.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:28:44 AM by maverick »
maverick

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

I'm not sure I understand your posting.  But Yes the advanced menu option is there to make those features available for the folder/file(s) etc.

are u trying to say even though advance is there, no submenu will comeout (if right click on white space, not a folder).  hmm, i just realize it. so i think advance should not appear if right click on white space.

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Can you put a letter space before the word 'Port' in the next beta :) Cause you have one after the port number

there's no letter space after... the lack of space before is caused by the lack of icon.
i have no good/neat/nice icon for it. you can propose.

i found this. what do u think? sorry, out of topic

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

fixed

i found this. what do u think? sorry, out of topic

it's nice thanks, but i found another that fit at low resolution

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
its ok, thanks by the way. im looking fwd to next stable version. wassai

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
so i think advance should not appear if right click on white space.
yes thats what I meant but Rejettos fixed it now anyway.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Me and Giant Eagle were doing a transfer last night of some classic n64 roms 'Z OoT' u can work out what that means urself lol.

i thought we kept that a secret ;D

Do you have 'prevent download accelerators' turned off?  he had 'prevent download accelators' on, i could only get a maximum of 20kb\s with FDM. Once removed and i reconnected with FDM (free download manager). I was able to make 8 connections and download at 64kb\s.... so there is something working there.

other than that, if you set a limit to 2, i dont think it should make 4 connections. I didnt set any limits, so 8 connections were allowed. Want us to run some tests on this?

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
If you set a limit of 2 you should only see 2 connections from the same IP.
maverick

Offline Nighted

• Occasional poster
  • Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
The button was superfluous. I never used it.

This build looks great! Hurry and find a port icon please! ;)

P.S.

Still want a way to change the default folder icons!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 10:38:41 AM by Nighted »

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

u can change it in template. or u mean about icon in GUI?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i have 'max simultaneous downloads from a single address' at 2 but my brother is able to create
4 downloads with his download manager.

i made a test with this feature, setting it to 1, and the second connection was suddenly stopped.
can you double check or try to reproduce the problem on another HFS ?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
This build looks great! Hurry and find a port icon please! ;)

already found

as radd says, just edit the [folder] section

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
(exept the small-file-uploading bug and autoupdate bug on one of my machines - other 3 work ok).

what a pain in the ass

EDIT: You might also fix these two double separators:

i have no idea on what to do with it