rejetto forum

Thunderchicken of Glory - 2.4.0 -

TSG · 10 · 7205

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Ok since the new build of HFS has come out (HFS 2.1b build63), I have added the %ip% feature into the template (build 2.4). So now the Thunderchicken_of_Glory can show a user their own connected ip to the HFS server  :o, Fysack will be happy, he gave me the idea for the feature request.

Thanks Rejetto for this simple and yet effective template feature  :D

DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE BY THE LINK BELOW:
(as usual this is the default download location)

http://www.rejetto.com/hfsfiles/That_Stevens_Guy/thunderchicken_of_glory/thunderchicken_of_glory.zip

The Thunderchicken_of_Glory FINAL is almost done, i will post it very soon, i am just getting rid of a lot of minor bugs and making sure its working perfectly across many browsers.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:28:48 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
OK the FINAL version (most probably final), is out.

Changes:
- Code has been cleaned up and hopefully perfected.
- The registration method has been changed back to a simple mailto: link, this is because there was too many problems with the registration popup form.
- The hide and show thumbnails has been removed, this was done because the method of showing thumbnails was altered to work with Internet Explorer.
- The Template also doesnt have external Javascript anymore, hopefully easing the setup of the template for the user.

Download it by the link below (usual download location):
http://www.rejetto.com/hfsfiles/That_Stevens_Guy/thunderchicken_of_glory/thunderchicken_of_glory.zip

Its on the wiki
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 04:43:43 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
 ;D ooOoO! I`m looking forward to try it out. Downloading...
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline ~GeeS~

• Tireless poster
  • "The web was made for sharing..."
    • View Profile
I am interested in this alternate registration method Maverick :), please share it. I want this template to be  FULLY cross browser compatible, and at the moment that registration form is the most annoying thing.

I have been using this method of registration for about a year.  Works everytime and with any browser.  I simply have a registration page with simple instructions that includes the info I need.   The user creates a message.  Puts in the required info.  Uploads it.  It's private & secure.  I email him when it's complete.  Done.

Breathtakingly simple ;D  ... and works on any browser, too.  :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 06:42:00 PM by ~GeeS~ »
~GeeS~

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
There has been a few small updates on this template, trying to simplify it and stuff. Updated the thumbnail code, went through the code looking for errors again. Also i have changed the font size of directory to a more suitable size.

Download it from here:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 07:58:14 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I hear some rumors about a new build of ToG will be out tonight  8)
Is it night soon? hehe.. Australian time is it before or after Norwegian time  ???
..dosent matter, i brought my sleepingbag and i got beer, i aint gonna miss this release  ;D
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol its only 7:10am Saturday atm :o, yes i've put in an all nighter, i couldn't sleep, the ToG release isn't that exciting is it? i've been playing online games all night rofl..... and tweaking the ToG of course  ::). its basically there, everything works, just gonna continue to play with it today then edit it down for the user release. Then when i return from holiday i will complete something else i have planned for it 8).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 09:15:08 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
ooh yea, quite exciting, quite exciting.. Im looking forward to that new player you see, and im in a real good ToG-Tweaking mood today, 9 hours behind you  :) I will work on my hfs frontpage now. And i must say, seeing that login page on your hfs, i think im going for ToG with login thistime. And a dream would be that state of the art shout box included.
I was thinking using the loginpage and not showing folders at the frontpage, and you still have all the spesial hfs futures intact,that might be better. Hmm i do like those folders also, a few of them is nice. I could spice them with icons, culdnt i..
Hmm.. cheers!  Anyway, if personilize my current ToG, and i want to transfer my changes to the new release, it would reqired external css would it? So many possibilitys lol  ;D ::) :P im loosing focus here, to many beers, i need some air..
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
That shoutbox is from.... http://www.myshoutbox.com/ and if you want the css sheet i made for it, and the code used to implement it, i can provide both of these. But u must make your own shoutbox account on that site first :) and get the shoutbox iframe code n stuff. i am still tweaking. you really pwned my hfs earlier haha. i went shopping and came back and just saw 180mb total out  :o

BTW i haven't changed much css, small updates and delete of uneeded css, i don't know... i am sure u can work it out.

The shoutbox css sheet is attached, i found that i had to host this externally for it to work correctly.

The code to implement it is below:

To put this in the template, simply place it between the statistics div and the friends div in the html.

Be sure to go to http://www.myshoutbox.com/ register, and choose the options you want. and get the embed code.

Code: [Select]

<div class=content style="width:150px;">
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0 width="100%">
<tr>
<th class=infohder align=center>Shout Box</th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="border:1px solid #fff;" align=left><iframe src="http://***** YOUR BOX ID ****.myshoutbox.com/?extcss="**** LOCATION OF YOUR EXTERNAL CSS ****" width=148 height=300 frameborder=0 allowTransparency="true"></iframe></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>   

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 08:26:57 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »