rejetto forum

RAWR-Template-0.1.0 BETA

TSG · 8 · 7399

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
RAWR-Template-0.1.0 Released

[fix] New shoutbox methods repair post duplication bug. Latest hfs fixes other languages in shoutbox posts.
[fix] Other things I cant remember...
[upd] Added smiley input values to shoutbox 'title'.
[upd] All input forms auto delete if they are not edited.
[upd] Included cleaner emoticons from silentpliz.
[upd] Other things I cant remember...

NOTE: I will update this archive with language variables given to me through the translations post (If this doesn't have large bugs). There are about 2-4 that need to be updated/language but I figured it better to release than wait a few weeks.

REQUIRES HFS BETA 183 or RECENT BUILD - http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?board=33.0

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile
great template! ( and yeah... I have been silent for awhile)

just a note!

I loaded it.. found two quirky behaviors (linked):

#1: update check link kept reverting my https address to HTTP and would disappear after clicking
#2: the player would only stream video in HTTP login mode and not HTTPS. when in HTTPS the player just hung waiting for the file to load.

solution.........

[original code]
|<center><a href="http://%host%%encoded-folder%?updates=1">- {.!lv_checkNow.} -</a></center>.}

[corrected code]
|<center><a href="https://%host%%encoded-folder%?updates=1">- {.!lv_checkNow.} -</a></center>.}

changing the HTTP to HTTPS in this one line allowed video to stream in both HTTP and HTTPS modes and the update check worked normally after that.

I had no issue with audio files or images.... what thumbnail format is more appropriate for the rawr template? since the thumbnail creator doesnt ahve an option for rawr.

I do however miss the dedicated login page. is it possible to get a DIFF Template code for hte root so I can paste it in there?

also.. how would I fix the ICON links for URLs to open in a new window like the text link and the arrow link?

Happy Hassenfeffer Day!!!!!!!

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile
bad news... after a few tries.. the video stopped responding again.. so I just went back to tog 3.0... will test terayon 1.3.0 to see if video works there.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
what thumbnail format is more appropriate for the rawr template? since the thumbnail creator doesnt ahve an option for rawr.

ToG is the best option to select, as both templates are designed to work with 50x50px thumbnails.

I do however miss the dedicated login page. is it possible to get a DIFF Template code for hte root so I can paste it in there?

The dedicated login page is very buggy, i believe this was the main reason for not including it..

also.. how would I fix the ICON links for URLs to open in a new window like the text link and the arrow link?

<a href="" target="_blank">

Offline traxxus

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The de language file has little errors.

Fixed file:
traxxus.dyndns.org:100

GANGE_)

It corrected several shortages :-\

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Thanks guys, I guess people can grab them from here if they need them. I have about 2 months until I can really continue work on this stuff, RAWR-Player with flv is coming along slowly. Only 2 major bugs left so far.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Cool 8) Good luck at school.
Thx for the awsome RAWR template T.S.G.& G.E. With flv player its gonna be major awsome..
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND