rejetto forum

suggestions

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile
I have been using ToG for a couple of days now.. very nice template....

However I did notice a couple of oddities... the image preview window always opens at a default position at the "TOP" of the file list instead of at the current position in the list.

also the media streaming doesnt seem to recognize MOV files and even the MPG files are giving me an odd message about how Windows Media Player cant open the file.. but real player is the program that opens.. this link should activate the "Default" media player for that file type.

also.. is it possible to do an ADMIN type login? so I can add comments to the "long" list of image files I have.. or does that have to be implemented through HFS?

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I have been using ToG for a couple of days now.. very nice template....

Thankyou :D

However I did notice a couple of oddities... the image preview window always opens at a default position at the "TOP" of the file list instead of at the current position in the list.

This is only a problem in browsers that do not support fixed positioning, Internet Explorer 6 for example. IE7 does support this.

also the media streaming doesnt seem to recognize MOV files and even the MPG files are giving me an odd message about how Windows Media Player cant open the file.. but real player is the program that opens.. this link should activate the "Default" media player for that file type.

This is a problem with your browser, not the template. Whatever program your computer uses to open mms:// links is what will open the file.

I don't have support for .mov in the template as HFS is a windows based program, and I haven't got any .mov files haha. I may be able to get .mov to open in a new window so firefox users can simply play .mov that way.

also.. is it possible to do an ADMIN type login? so I can add comments to the "long" list of image files I have.. or does that have to be implemented through HFS?

Thats a HFS thing.

Offline surron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
just wondering about will there be a nfo viewer for when you highlight the nfo file it would display it
thanks
later  Surron ;D

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
just wondering about will there be a nfo viewer for when you highlight the nfo file it would display it
thanks
later  Surron ;D

Thanks for the idea, I might have a play around with that :P