rejetto forum

1.6 comin...

rejetto · 291 · 115250

Offline NeoJ

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
stop asking stupid questions everything working to my mind  :D

Wait, Moscow! :) A few problems stays in rc25... The sun is yet high  ;)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
neoj, read icq, we have new rc26 to test

well, since i can't reproduce the bug, i have several tests to do, and you will have to do them if you want to see this bug fixed  :roll:

Offline NeoJ

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Rejetto, read my e-mail (about rc26)..

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
neoj, already replied. there's another thing you could do. instead of setting a filter for every folder, just set it for the up-level folder. it is recursive now.

gobble, sorry but shared folders work perfectly to me. i asked a friend to test it, and all went ok. i fear i don't have enough information to solve your problem.

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I tried running rc 26b. System icons were "gone" (on the HFS server VFS pane). returning to rc25 did not restore them... (Win98) 8O  :?:

Edit (11.4):
It happens ONLY when loading (manual or auto) a .vfs configuration file. If you manually drag a new file - it "comes" with the correct icon.

BTW - I think you show remove the "drag files here" tooltip, or at least make  a longer time-out for it (to apear only when the mouse "rests" )

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
another small bug -
- put in a file with a long name
- make sure the name is longer then the width of the VFS pane (partly hidden)
- close HFS
- open HFS

the VFS pane is being scrolled to the right and not aligned to the left

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
scroll: i don't know how to fix it. i tried using the delphi scrollBy() method and sendingMessage() but nothing seems to work.

icons: i don't know why, i had no problems, but keep in mind that compatibility with older VFS files is not guaranteed.

tip: just introduced a new option for you to disable them. i don't want to set an higher timeout because it would be higher also for other tips.

in rc27 there is also auto-scroll up/down of the tree, when the mouse is near the border.

i believe the time has come to release it as stable and go on with new features.

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rejetto"
icons: i don't know why, i had no problems, but keep in mind that compatibility with older VFS files is not guaranteed.
I know, that's why I ran from a new directory, & created a new vfs. Well may be just Win98 problems. Just doublecheck it. it is ONLY when re-reading/loading from a VFS file, not when you drag a file to it. strange...

Quote from: "rejetto"
i believe the time has come to release it as stable and go on with new features
:^: , about time...  :)   I hope the upload stuff helps a bit... enjoy it !

Offline Gobble

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I tried to create a new VFS file and was able to get a little further.

After creating the new VFS file I added a share as virtual and one as real.
The share that was added was the first share and not any folders within the share.  The virtual share works but it still shows the share name first

ie.  I have a computer named Tiger and I shared my C: drive  as C and my D: drive as D

I add the C drive  as a real folder and the D drive as a virtual.

In both cases I see the share listed in HFS.  If I click on C (real), I should see the folders under C but what I get is another folder "C".  If I click on the second C nothing happens.  If I click on the D (virtual), I get another folder for D and if I click on that I get the folders under it.

I am also able to share a folder under C as a real folder and that works.

Hope this provided you with more information.

Here is link that you check to see the differences

http://gobble.cjb.net:6000

:?    :cry:

Offline Mr. Anon

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Get passworded URL doesn't work in HFS 1.6 rc26b?

Offline Mr. Anon

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rafi"
I tried running rc 26b. System icons were "gone" (on the HFS server VFS pane). returning to rc25 did not restore them... (Win98) 8O  :?:

Edit (11.4):
It happens ONLY when loading (manual or auto) a .vfs configuration file. If you manually drag a new file - it "comes" with the correct icon.

BTW - I think you show remove the "drag files here" tooltip, or at least make  a longer time-out for it (to apear only when the mouse "rests" )
Same problem here.

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
@rejetto - can you tell me what is the latest 1.6 version? you mentions rc 27 ? I cannot locate it... From your download I have rc 26b. Just let us know were is it and what are the latest bug fixes there. Is it published yet ?

Offline Mr. Anon

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I think what rejetto means is he is about to release it. :P

Anonymous

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
shit i cant use hfs anymore coz i got real ip (unfirewalled ip to run identd server witch i need to get on leet ftp sites) and my isp admin said that if i ll run http/ftp/proxy he ll kill me :(((
so im out. sorry

Offline Mr. Anon

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Comment (rc26b): The word "Customized Template" shows only "Customized Te" when the toolbar text are long enough. Scrolling doesn't show the whole word.  :P