rejetto forum

Added DivX/Avi player to Terayon v1.3.2 theme

Guest · 46 · 41355

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Nevermind, I redid it on fresh download and its working great.

I'm attaching the changed files in template with divx player addon.

Credit goes to mprprozac for posting the code and template author.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:09:33 AM by slasherx »

Torolix

Hey and thanks for the great upload, but im having a problem.. when i click the preview button the windows opens but its all white and all it does is starting to download the file :s what am i doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you might have :)

Torolix

Hey and thanks for the great upload, but im having a problem.. when i click the preview button the windows opens but its all white and all it does is starting to download the file :s what am i doing wrong?

forgot to add a error message i get when i load template:  

3:08:07 PM WARNING, deprecated macro: set item|hide - Use instead: set item|hide=1
3:08:07 PM WARNING, deprecated macro: set item|no log - Use instead: set item|no log=1

how do i change it?

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

forgot to add a error message i get when i load template: 

3:08:07 PM WARNING, deprecated macro: set item|hide - Use instead: set item|hide=1
3:08:07 PM WARNING, deprecated macro: set item|no log - Use instead: set item|no log=1

how do i change it?

i got that error msg to when i installed it, but it still works fine.

what version and build are you using of HFS?

do you have Web Divx player installed?

Torolix

well i have the newest release of beta, didnt have divx player installed (DUH! XD) but its installed now. BUT! not i get a 401 error saying that the server is denying access to the file? please help i realy want this to work :)

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol, like I said, I have no control over how the DivX Web Player reacts with HFS. Try accessing the server externally. Sometimes its a security conflict.

torolix

lol, like I said, I have no control over how the DivX Web Player reacts with HFS. Try accessing the server externally. Sometimes its a security conflict.

yeah... im a total newb here :P how do i access the server externally? do you mean from another computer outside my homenetwork?
:) thanks for helping this utter newb

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
well i have the newest release of beta, didnt have divx player installed (DUH! XD) but its installed now. BUT! not i get a 401 error saying that the server is denying access to the file? please help i realy want this to work :)

Set a user and pass at root, and for your movies folder set it to allow anonymous access. THen it should work fine.

Torolix

I just wont to edit what the man above me said :) as long as the FOLDER you have your movies in is set to anonym the movies will stream, but you dont need a user/pass at root(had to find a new solution since that fucked up my server)
all you need to do is put the Folder containing your movies inside another folder, then you put
account restriction on the folder leading to your movie folder ( witch is set to anonym). Streaming should now work :)

Im sorry if its hard to understand what i mean :)

Thanks for all the help!

Torolix

kk il make this quick since im heading out, i am now getting a 404 error... it tells me that the files is not on the server`? But it is.. im able to download and all! please help me (again xD) ty!

Torolix

hmm it now "finds" some of those movies but not all.. about half still get the 404 error

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
ya something is screwed up sometime i get that to, Firefox gives me error for some them then they work in IE.

You can also checkout program Weezo, its like hfs its free it has support for web divx, vlc, flv, media player. Plays MKV's as well. also has retime encoding option and iphone/wii support.

i still prefer HFS, as Weezo uses more resources.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:49:54 AM by slasherx »

TOrolix

hmm it now "finds" some of those movies but not all.. about half still get the 404 error

is there a fix for this yet? :)

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

is there a fix for this yet? :)

Well i've done some research, according to divx site/forums. We cannot stream with web divx player from a htaccess (from protected resource) best bet is to use set folder
to anonymous access and use internet explorer.

Francesco

Hi, first i'm very afraid for my bad "google translate :P" english.
i'm Francesco and it's shortly that i try to use Hfs with this tamplate.
Trying to improve the avi streaming i only replaced the original "terayon_prewievbox.fs" and the " .tpl" with the slasherx's posted files.
Is enough? Because now i see a new icon near .avi files but if i clik it under firefox nothing happens and under IE appears a blank divx player windows and the browsers say that i must install divx plugin.
I already have installed the request pugin but the same happens again whenever...

Thanks for the attenction and for the great job!!

again sorry for the english.. :)

i hope in a possible solution
Bye