rejetto forum

image hosting

Offline darkmatter

• Occasional poster
  • GIANT SCRIBBLES!
    • View Profile
    • HFS Live
i am a big red vs blue fan.... and i wana host images using this code.... {img} link {/img}
and they dont offer html use....
so what can i do yo make my image hostable... i put an image on the hfs thing and i get the link to it...
 and when i put it in the img brackets.... it comes up with a blank screen......
well this will be VERY help full.

but for some reason i can do it here
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 05:16:34 AM by darkmatter »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i don't know what red vs blue is.
since it seems it is something that has to do with their service, i guess you will find an answer with their support much more easily.

BowflexMaster

i am a big red vs blue fan.... and i wana host images using this code.... {img} link {/img}
and they dont offer html use....
so what can i do yo make my image hostable... i put an image on the hfs thing and i get the link to it...
 and when i put it in the img brackets.... it comes up with a blank screen......
well this will be VERY help full.

but for some reason i can do it here

I'm really not sure what it is that you're asking since I also do not know what this red vs blue thing is, but if you're looking for a really AWESOME image host, check out www.photosled.com. Free registration and they give you 1 GIG of image storage, as well as unlimited bandwidth usage! (unlike hosts like www.imageshack.us, which have bandwidth limits) :) It's what I use for most of my image hosting needs.

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i am a big red vs blue fan....
...something to do with Liverpool vs Chelsea ? ....
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
LOL no i think this is about red vs blue by Rooster Teeth, its a cool little show made from the halo series. Some dudes acting out scenes in the halo multiplayer arena's lol. Its quite funny.