download @ www.dovedove.it/hfs/hfs183.exe

what's new
+ URI and URL support in {.filesize.}
- absurd bug

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
n VFS, rename a file with macro markers is forbiden, but ii you include in VFS a folder or a file who has a name with markers , this file is include without error, i have tested a solution this night working with file and folder by exclude in vfs all name with markers, but i search where intercept when you include a virtual folder with a good name , how to exclude sub-folder who has a name with markers

an example with archive attachment

cmatte

Major problems with this build:
yesterday a friend of mine took a protected file linked by me without having to insert any username/password (and I reproed this).
Also I had zero logs in the main windows about his/my download/access!
I did various experiments and I can't open any hfs page, nor the default template nor the rawr 0.1.0 one or my own default modified one. I can't do this either by http or https as I used to do.
What's on ????

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
if you had previously downloaded a file, then protect, and retry, the file may just be have been cached.
this thesis would be supported by the fact that it was not in the log.

if you think that's not the case, then please gather more information on the problem until you can tell how to reproduce it, and i can fix it.

about you being unable to browse your own hfs, try reverting to a previous build that used to work, and see if the problem disappear.
This to know if the problem is related to the build or to something related to your system (e.g. firewall)

cmatte

Hi,
perhaps I were only a bit too alarmist:
seems like the problem was the dyndns service which didn't answer to router updater nor hfs updater.
The strange fact is that file couldn't be cached, as I had just added it to HFS, just before telling the link to the friend.
Also, if dyndns didn't work, I really don't know why I could see the encryption check (I'm using stunnel and https) after the website and why my friend could reach me and download that file. I have been able to do this too by typing the same link. This all happened without password requests also!
The other strange thing is that in this confusion, after having discovered the dyndns problem, I then couldn't see hfs page neither by typing my direct ip...still a white page with ssl check.
The only explication of the file download is that it could have been cached many days ago, like 2 or 3 weeks, as I had already added and sent it, and then deleted it from hfs again. Do you think this is possible?
I don't find explications to the rest!

Anyway, after having removed hfs from autostart, having done some reboot cycles, and having downloaded and opened hfs 2.2d  now also the last beta #183 seems to work again. Also dyndns works again with router updater.
If you have any idea of what could have happened please let me know, thanks!

jerome

hello, this forum topic was so quiet….

i have found something making disconnect HFS. From an external server.
The French ANPE site ( the national employment agency )
anpe.fr   maybe not french IP can't connect
this server use something to disconnect the users connection up to 15Mn in the looking for job area.
When thing time is reached, HFS is not functional (new request slots are ejected and the root IP request is not working)
it need a new start.
It is not compatible to look for a job on this site and use HFS.
Not a HFS trouble, only a not compatible interactive web script. IE don’t like it too and bug when the time period is elapsed.

Merci l’ANPE. a javascript result.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
sorry jerome, but i didn't understand how is this anpe site related to hfs.