rejetto forum

Sanity?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hi guys, i got my Android device, it's a few months, and i suddenly felt the need for an app like this.
My dear friend who shares the same need, decided to code it, and here it is. Can't live without it, so i'm glad to advice it.
It's the handier thing i got on my phone, so give it a try!

Sanity
by Cristiano Tagliamonte
 10,000 downloads, 756 ratings (4.3 avg)
Free
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 08:49:25 PM by Mars »

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
yea my man! fuck apple!  :)
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Well that's odd. Insane programmer and Insane Poster talking 'bout an app called SANITY ! Sure 'bout that ?    ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:28:48 AM by TCube »
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
My rational human mind right now, actually tells my, that my sanity was insane. No wonder why it almost took me three years to figure this out. That it actually was a link in that first post. LOL TCube
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
WOW, nice find! :D The best part: Sanity is a free software, opensource, released under GNU Public License version 3. I mean, for handling calls & SMS I don't trust closed software (for privacy matters).

One suggestion (if the programmer is reading this): add a basic "IVR" option (with a custom voicemail), and this will be just PERFECT!. What's IVR? It's an interactive voice menu, but it's not so hard to implement it, since it's only a recording (that the user needs to record), asking callers to enter an "extension" number. If that extension number matches, the phone would ring. This can be applied to all numbers, or only to numbers that are not in our phone book. For example: "Hello, this is John's phone!, if you know the extension number, please enter it after the beep, or press 9 to leave a message.". For the voicemail, the message is saved in MP3, so you don't have to use you carrier voicemail. Just PERFECT!

If you need more explanations, just ask.
I will test it, in a few days...
Thanks for sharing! ;)
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.