Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Bug reports / Re: HFS not able to start.
« Last post by Zoremeth on October 17, 2018, 09:09:31 PM »
that's not possible AFAIK.
I'm trying to follow the error message, so i moved the uFreeLocalizer at the top of the 'uses' clause.
Just wait for the next beta to be published so you can test this possible solution.
and welcome Zoremeth!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I already read this message a couple days ago, sorry for replying only now. Thanks for looking into this problem. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next beta. Just @/ping me in the beta topic when it's released and I'll let you know ASAP if it fixed the problem.
Beta / Re: version 2.4
« Last post by Mars on October 14, 2018, 10:35:28 PM »
another bug with comment ?? 

when creating or modifying a comment, the multilines are sent with LF and not with CRLF, therefore the comments of the items of the vfs, as well as those recorded in the ".comment" files are saved in the wrong format and do not appear more correctly in a new edition

the solution found is the following:

procedure Tfile.setDynamicComment(cmt:string);
var
  s, path, name: string;
  i: integer;
begin
if countSubstr(#13#10,cmt) = 0 then
  cmt:=xtpl(cmt,[#10,#13#10]);

if not isTemp() then
  begin
  comment:=cmt; // quite easy
  exit;
  end;

the bug is also effective in version of hfs24b5.exe

another unimportant detail
    function getAccountRedirect():string;
    // if it's not a complete url, it may require some fixing
    // mod mars 10-2018

result:=xtpl(result,['\','/']); // if result ansiStart with '\' not necessary to add '/' with  next line of code
    if not ansiStartsStr('/', result) then result:='/'+result;
    end; // getAccountRedirect
« Last post by rejetto on October 14, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »
i'm also going for the vertical item-menu suggestion

www.rejetto.com/hfsfiles/hfs24b5.exe

did you guys try the new forum template? it supports also dual dark/light mode, cool
« Last post by rejetto on October 14, 2018, 10:23:50 PM »
Perhaps unicode comments could be stored on Base64 (using `atob()` and `btoa()`).

that would break the descript.ion standard format, i guess

In the dark theme, the 'foldercomment' needs his own CSS code (new line to add marked in red, and I've used a slightly different color to not to be confused with a file comment):

thanks i'll use that
« Last post by rejetto on October 14, 2018, 10:12:33 PM »
do you think you can make a drop-down menu for the "more options" button instead of a central popup, as in the following image?

it would take time and i see no real gain

I am again confronted with a reported problem: check boxes checked have the same effect as clicking the name of the associated item

ok, i hope this time is fixed for real

by changing "upload-panel" by "upload panel" he had thus transformed $('#upload-panel') into $('#upload panel') leaving <div id="upload-panel"

fixed, thanks
Programmers corner / Re: HFS 3 preview
« Last post by rejetto on October 14, 2018, 09:49:23 PM »
i'm sorry but i'm not working on HFS 3 anymore. No time :(
« Last post by rejetto on October 14, 2018, 09:47:56 PM »
that's not possible AFAIK.
I'm trying to follow the error message, so i moved the uFreeLocalizer at the top of the 'uses' clause.
Just wait for the next beta to be published so you can test this possible solution.
and welcome Zoremeth!
« Last post by LeoNeeson on October 14, 2018, 07:22:14 AM »
I went and followed your steps. I downloaded the version you linked, put it in a separate empty folder and ran it. It still gives me the same error. After getting the error again, I closed off some programs and tried again. Still the same error.
OK, thanks for your report. I almost sure this is error is caused by some kind of incompatibility with other software you have installed (or with your current Windows build). I don't know if there is a way you could generate a 'debugger dump' to help Rejetto catch and fix this error (and see why this error happened on your PC and not on others). Like bmartino1 said, as a reference it would be nice to know the exact build number of Windows 10 that you run (to do this: press Win+R, write there "winver"). For the moment, keep using that old version 2.3j (#298).

@Rejetto: is there any 'debugger' that this user could run to generate a 'dump'? I was thinking on WinDbg, but I don't if that software generates a crash report that could help you to fix this error. Since I bet this error is 90% related to the "Kryvich's Delphi Localizer" component you added on HFS 2.3 Build 300, I was thinking if there is a way to make a 'conditional' load of this component (a simple check when HFS starts: if the 'hfs.lng' file exist, then load the component normally, but if that file does NOT exist, then the component is not loaded at all, since it's not needed). Perhaps that could be a temporal solution to this (but I don't know if it's feasible to do that).
Programmers corner / Re: HFS 3 preview
« Last post by samjke on October 14, 2018, 03:53:01 AM »
doesn't work on linux :(
Bug reports / Re: LARGE folders
« Last post by Mars on October 13, 2018, 05:17:54 PM »
certainly we can impose a limit on the number of files that will be displayed but whatever the filtering of the names used, the complete analysis of the physical support is still necessary, and only the elements that will correspond to the filter mask will be retained.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]