Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
HTML & templates / Re: Implementing Base64 encoding/decoding as a Macro function
« Last post by Mars on November 11, 2018, 10:42:18 PM »
good news, the macro works as indicated by rejetto, I checked the wording in the exe, it's good base64decode
Code: [Select]
{.set|encoded| {.base64|this object will store some %symbols% in the javascript space, so that libs can read them.}.}
{.^encoded.}
<hr>
{.base64decode|{.^encoded.}.}
<hr>
{.base64decode| VGhpcyBpcyBhIHNhbXBsZSB0ZXh0.}
<hr>
{.base64decode|dGhpcyBvYmplY3Qgd2lsbCBzdG9yZSBzb21lICVzeW1ib2xzJSBpbiB0aGUgamF2YXNjcmlwdCBzcGFjZSwgc28gdGhhdCBsaWJzIGNhbiByZWFkIHRoZW0= .}
<hr>

concerning your MP, I took note but it's a big recovery work and my upload is not that high,
  we will have to wait, wait and wait  ;D
HTML & templates / Re: Implementing Base64 encoding/decoding as a Macro function
« Last post by LeoNeeson on November 11, 2018, 07:34:53 PM »
And with {.base64 decode| blablabla.} ??
{.base64 decode| VGhpcyBpcyBhIHNhbXBsZSB0ZXh0.}
No, I've just tried it and it doesn't work. :-[

@Mars: don't forget to read and reply my last private message...  ;)
« Last post by Mars on November 11, 2018, 11:51:47 AM »
And with {.base64 decode| blablabla.} ??
« Last post by LeoNeeson on November 11, 2018, 03:44:04 AM »
ok, i've found the sha1
    if name = 'sha1' then
        result:=SHA1toHex(sha1OfStr(p));

it's not included in beta6, anyway
Do you mean about SHA1 is not included in beta 6, or also Base64 decode and encode macro? Because I did some test, and it seems Base64 macro was not included on beta 6.
Beta / Re: version 2.4
« Last post by LeoNeeson on November 11, 2018, 03:28:45 AM »
http://www.rejetto.com/hfsfiles/hfs24b6.exe

Now we have sorting, and much more translatable strings.
Could you please generate a new base language file (hfs.lng), because I've generated a new one (using kdlscan.exe and lngupdate.exe), but I can't find any new string to translate (and neither any new modification is found). The utility kdlscan.exe mark with "(!)" every untranslated (new & modified) string, but in this case (and after doing every step right), it does't find new or modified strings. Are you sure there are new strings to translate? (because also after doing a 'visual' inspection, I don't see anything new/changed). ???

• Another thing: When using your new template on a desktop PC with a screen resolution of 800x600px, your new 'Sorting' button makes the 'menu-bar' look ugly (like this). I guess a small change needs to be done, so if that resolution is used, then show up the short/small mobile buttons instead.

You could solve this, changing 48em to 50em:

@media (min-width: 50em) {
#toggleTs { display: none }
}
@media (max-width: 50em) {
#menu-panel button { padding: .4em .6em; }
.additional-panel button span,
#menu-bar button span { display:none } /* icons only */
#menu-bar i { font-size:120%; } /* bigger icons */
#menu-bar button { width: 3em; max-width:10.7vw; padding: .4em 0; }
.hideTs .item-ts { display:none }
}

...or using another method you want, so when 7 buttons are displayed on a small screen (800x600), the small buttons are shown.

• Another thing more: "developer notes.txt" needs this line to be added:
Kryvich's Delphi Localizer https://sites.google.com/site/kryvich/localizer

Sorry, been out the past month or so with medical issues. [...] the main idea is adding "a cookie-based login system", so modern mobile browsers could use a form based login system (and not rely on that old and obsolete login popup that most new browsers are now deprecating).
I hope you are well now, it's nice to see you again. :) I agree, that would be great. After seeing your post I've search on the forum and found out that Rejetto was working some time ago on a similar solution, but then he didn't say anything about it. This was that post:

1. cookie authentication is on the way. Sadly i had to stop few months ago because of the lack of time. It's harder than you may think since i'm making it backward compatible, so that current templates will continue to work. It's already quite working but i have to solve some problems. Sharing it with you may be a good idea to speed up the process.
I know that post was -very- old, but may be rejetto has somewhere stored a partial-done code for a 'cookie authentication' system, that he could share it "as is" here, so we can continue developing it. ;)
« Last post by LeoNeeson on November 11, 2018, 03:26:26 AM »
" latest tests I did the other day, were only using" Strighten up Leo. We can absolutely not use that in season 5 Le Bureau
That's a 'high' post!!
Everything else / :-
« Last post by Fysack on November 11, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »
hackers, taking over my mouse. Thx god (whos not eksist anyway) ill get pussy tonigte
Everything else / Mark my words
« Last post by Fysack on November 11, 2018, 12:35:38 AM »
Lot of shit has happenn tese last 10 years. An ah lotta more gonna happana. Ask u self onna ona on cuestiion. Wher ,vay, hov. IM SUPER POSSITIV NOW. I  know. But  can we coolobrare? ok ok stay srong
??=2w1q0åæ
6r(o my god, i got so busted these days(
« Last post by Fysack on November 11, 2018, 12:20:13 AM »
" latest tests I did the other day, were only using" Strighten up Leo. We can absolutely not use that in season 5 Le Bureau
« Last post by Chris Harris on November 10, 2018, 04:41:46 AM »
Just installed hfs24b6.exe and the interface is clean and very easy to use.

Thanks
Chris
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10