rejetto forum

download folder

drohr · 4 · 1745

Offline drohr

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi guys. Just wondering ...

When a user go to my site and wants to download the contents of the entire folder, can that be done? The way i see it know is that the user downloads each file individually. Can a 'menu' option be added to 'download the contents' of the folder or maybe put a check at it to download?

Oh, i am using Avast! 4.8 (up to date) and no alarms. Avast! is pretty good at catching stuff.

drohr   (Don)

Offline luca69

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi guys. Just wondering ...

When a user go to my site and wants to download the contents of the entire folder, can that be done? The way i see it know is that the user downloads each file individually. Can a 'menu' option be added to 'download the contents' of the folder or maybe put a check at it to download?

Oh, i am using Avast! 4.8 (up to date) and no alarms. Avast! is pretty good at catching stuff.

drohr   (Don)

Enter in the folder yuo want to download and from the menu select "Folder archive": HFS will create a tar file with the content of that folder (and subfolders).

Note: "Archive" is a property of the folder. If is not set, the "Folder archive" function is disable.
Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans

Offline Kremlin

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
But be warned that Archive uses recursive proprities and thats quite heavy for any server (it may overload the CPU and crash the program, but not always  :P)

Alternatively why not use flashget option (right click>download all with flashget)?