rejetto forum

HFS - Template Builder

ledufe · 42 · 52965

Offline iruga

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=3559.0

This link can not download the HFS-Template builder~

Who can give me the HFS-Template builder ???

THX~ :-*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 12:01:16 PM by iruga »

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It's spelt Builder, and no i cannot find a working link, ledufe seems to have lost interest in this project.

EDIT:Ye thats his HFS which hasn't been online in months.

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
  • LEandro DUpont FErreira
    • View Profile
    • http://ledufe.no-ip.info:2222
hey guys, im kind of busy, as usual, but im getting some new responsabilities, and im not confortable yet with my new tasks, new time to do new works, im also a stupid, im saying this becouse of this:

I lost my old machine when i moved from a house to another one(My APartment now, and not rented!!! :-)  ), and im trying to get my old life and free time back, im watching the forum, but i canot help this time, i lost the sources updated, but i found some olds here, the funny thing is that i was thinking about this project these days.....

sorry guys, and as soon i got a new desktop, i will put my server online again...
im using my new laptop as my PC, but i cannot feel confortable to use it as a "always on machine".....

<<LeDuFe>>

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
He all
here my copy of HFS -Template Buider by Ledufe
I don't know if is the last version also if I think that can be.
Date of download: 25/02/2007
Best regards
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:24:42 AM by fabnos »
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Welcome back ledufe. Almost. haha. Hope to see a new version of this software one day.

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
yo guys, i found separated the bkps here, and found one of the last versions of the template builder in c# and im posting it here...
and now im asking for the help of anyone that knows c# to help in this project, becouse the hfs growed so much and now it supports some sections inside the template that can be created by the user, and i didnt figure out yet how to detect the template section in a propper way yet, and i was thinking if someone have any idea or a clue about how to do this in c#, now i am studing the delphi and the hfs sources to try to find the answer, but any help would be apprciated...
thanks....
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 02:36:44 AM by ledufe »
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i didnt figure out yet how to detect the template section in a propper way yet, and i was thinking if someone have any idea or a clue about how to do this in c#,

what you mean with "detect" ? to know when a section begins or to tell user sections from standard sections?

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
when i say detect, i mean, make the software, at the import time, find every section of the imported template, like, detect when the first section begins, and when it end, and detect when the other sections begins and end too, i may be too stupid, but im not getting much lucky with the regular expressions, since the user can put the section in any place of the templates, and now they can create their own section...

i need help, or learn more....
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Given that there is no mandatory order for the sections,
there are basically 2 methods.

If you read line by line, then check if the new line starts with a [, then check if it has the closing ], then consider the previous section ended, and store the new section name somewhere.

If you see the template as a unique string, search for "\n[", and the rest is like above.

The parser for HFS is in classesLib.pas, method appendString.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 01:49:33 AM by rejetto »

Offline iruga

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
He all
here my copy of HFS -Template Buider by Ledufe
I don't know if is the last version also if I think that can be.
Date of download: 25/02/2007
Best regards

This HFS -Template Buider can not use the preview function  :'(

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Template editor old formula, not adapted to the current models, but allows to start a simple project

new sharing of the program. zip archive as attachment. no support for lack of sources of the program.