rejetto forum

Thunderchicken of Glory - Before Logged Builds -

ledufe · 46 · 25023

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
HAHA, inferior :P guess who does the MOST work on it *MEEEEEE*, o and flynsarmy saw a picture of ledufe on his hfs, but still its fairly scary that he even mentions anything about a guys looks...

I will get to work on the versions without the login system momentarily, but as flynsarmy said in a longish way, we have many other things we want to include. But it could be added to the wiki if you want  :D

Its nice to know people are liking this template so far.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 02:09:39 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
  • LEandro DUpont FErreira
    • View Profile
    • http://ledufe.no-ip.info:2222
HHUAHAUAUAHAUHAHAAUHAUAHHAUHAAUAHAUHAUAH LOL

very , very fun...
and i am not being sarcastic here
this it was very funny
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Yea, its nice and clean that Clean one. But personally i like some action on the index page, i love that inbound, outbound, uptime,connections and graph. I use my hfs for friends and family, and for that reason i think its nice to personalize it with backgrounds, colours, gif and stuff.
Its a cool future that login page, but i think it would be better get to that indexpage without login. I want, the first thing they see is my indexpage, i think it would be better if the login appear after they click on of the folders.

As for a easy to use template i think its better to implent the css and java. If you have little html knowledge changing colours,links and background would be plenty. If you have medium html knowledge external ccs and js files would be better.
For experienced html coders i think it would not matter,they would figure it out or build their own template. So maybye its here you need 2 versions..
The blue/white was my natural choice. ..and ps! those small swf mp3 players implented in the template really looks cool.

Future request: Send free SMS form ;D RSS feed, Your ip is:xxx.., and all on the indexpage offcourse  ;)

GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Future request: Send free SMS form ;D RSS feed, Your ip is:xxx.., and all on the indexpage offcourse  ;)

I have no idea about RSS i will get flynsarmy to work on that one... the 'Your IP is:' thingo, do u mean the IP of the person accessing the server?

IF you do mean this, i have looked into it, and it only seems possible on shtml and php type pages... if anyone knows how to do this... tell me...

UPDATE ON TEMPLATE:

Has new features, the rows of the files these now have the ability to change colour on hover... on some links and text a tooltip will show up revealing some nifty info on what it does. The template also has the ability to turn the thumbnails on and off, strange feature, made by flynsarmy.

The javascript is a little larger now, so it has been put into an external script.js file again, this should be easy to implement.

NEXT FEATURE: a login form like on ledufe's server.

Below is an example of the new features:
NOTE: these all happen one at a time lol, i have simply just layered the image.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 01:21:20 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
an idea about login box: it may be a js/css popup when someone click on a "login" link.
a mean, not a real popup opening a new browser window. it should be instantly open.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
an idea about login box: it may be a js/css popup when someone click on a "login" link.
a mean, not a real popup opening a new browser window. it should be instantly open.

It took me a bit to understand this  :-\, buuut i think i understand, so u want the login form to be in a hidden div, like those tooltips are? i could do that, with time... i add stuff to this late at night when im bored lol.

EDIT: haven't been able to do this yet, but i have fixed a lot of errors, and it is now perfectly compatible with all browsers, (ie7, ie6, firefox 1.5, firefox 2.0, opera 9.02), big achievement for me lol.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 04:14:36 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
A new version for the public is posted, hopefully people will understand how to implement, i have edited the README to give more detailed instructions.

It has a few more features from the last update post lol. They are endless, so far template is only 18kb and the javascript file is only 5kb. which is impressive considering the amount of features the site now has.

Hopefully now that rejetto has accepted my feature request to show a users IP on the template, i will be able to achieve fysack's request :), it is a nifty idea.

I cant wait until HFS has an internal file search for the templates, that would really bring the HFS templates to life. Its the main thing i believe the HFS templates lack at the moment.

ryan

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
how to setup the registration

i don't really understand that, i need more than 5 words lol. i got 2 random emails from someone called ryan, but hfs didn't pickup anyone accessing my server.... you may have been using flynsarmy's, who knows, he was testing my hfs template. You have to find the mailto: link in the script.js file and put your email after the mailto: link like "mailto:email@server.com" then that form will send itself off to the destination email address. being the owner (administrator) of the hfs using the template...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 12:21:45 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

ryan

could u test it form me.
and that was my email that u recived

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
http://209.94.195.103:81/ is the address

yes, it is working.
anyway, to know if it is working or not, just use the self test. you can trust it.

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Thanks to the great work from the trio !...
looks allright, a bit tech maybe but with just the features I like : registration, swf player, thumbnails, ie7, ie6, firefox 2.0, opera 9.02 and blue color ! I'll give it a try asap !
TCube
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
anyway, to know if it is working or not, just use the self test. you can trust it.

I have found self test does not work on my router, setting mine up was painful, but not so much now i know what i'm doing :P.

Thankyou for the support Tcube, we are just having some fun with this one, it has reached a peak now, and alot of the new features are even too advanced for us to implement easily. It is fun having something to challenge us, i like how this template build has also given us the freedom to do more and more to it. And as long as implementing an external javascript is not too complex for the users it means more features can be added. :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 08:43:13 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »