rejetto forum

Video Support in HFS using VLC ready

mysoogal · 94 · 100371

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I was woundering how to get the dark theme to work because i can't get the VLC to work ?

What problem are you having? is vlc not showing, you can see the player video is not working?

Make sure you use VLC version 0.9.9 don't use the latest version
http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/0.9.9/win32/vlc-0.9.9-win32.exe

also for template, place the js folder where you hfs.exe is and add js to hfs root filesystem.

Offline Dragon_Hunter

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I have this  VLC version 0.9.9 in my comp but when i want to see the vlc i need to logg in, but when i'm not logged in i can't see the vlc

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I have this  VLC version 0.9.9 in my comp but when i want to see the vlc i need to logg in, but when i'm not logged in i can't see the vlc

maybe you locked the js folder, instead of hiding it  ;D

make sure you don't set passwords on any files that are related to vlc and css. even images folder 

Offline Dragon_Hunter

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
So in other words i need too logg in to see the vlc

Fixed the issue, now you can see it even if you are not logged in.

Check Attachment.

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Check Attachment.

lol i got lazy didnt want to open my hfs to check out the template so i tried to hack into yours haha http://xxx.xxftp.org

sorry dude, there is no way i can get in,  :D guess i have to boot hfs up  :D

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Check Attachment.

lol i got lazy didnt want to open my hfs to check out the template so i tried to hack into yours haha http://xxx.xxftp.org

sorry dude, there is no way i can get in,  :D guess i have to boot hfs up  :D

lol its cool

i'm working on converting this template
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 07:07:44 AM by slasherx »

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
so i got it to work, was working perfect i just screwed something up, too sleepy to do anything now.  i'll mostl likely upload it tomorrow if not weekend.

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Merci beaucoup pour le partage  ;) (*)

Windows XP - HFS v242 FR -
Seems fine with FF 3.5, still a little bug with Opera 10 in the JS (my favorite  ;D) I'll will either take look or ask the Opera Community.

I.E 8  Works like shit.... no hope unless loads of work  >:(

Looking also if this dev. shall work with Diff. templates within HFS ... to follow (Edit : done OK !)

TCube

(*) Million thanks for the share

Edit : really awesome & so much faster compare to a year ago with DivX player with a scrolling menu  :o (Third pick)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:22:36 PM by TCube »
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
so i got it to work, was working perfect i just screwed something up, too sleepy to do anything now.  i'll mostl likely upload it tomorrow if not weekend.

I'm very impressed  ;D, it really looks nothing like HFS template which i really like, it looks like a website where you can watch videos from  ;D

very nice, ill be waiting for your release you done great work, your integration skills are pretty good much better then mine so far, the side bar, is very good,  ;D

i think where the vlc player code is you need to add this before it <br> few of these so you get that box feeling on top.

the boarder of the tables can be set to 0px so you wont see it like that i will try to update it when you release it

very good template, i didnt think this template would look like this even after integration  :o you pick good one .

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
very nice, ill be waiting for your release you done great work, your integration skills are pretty good much better then mine so far, the side bar, is very good,  ;D

Thank you but i think you still know more than me, couldn't have done it without your help via pm and your templates.

i think where the vlc player code is you need to add this before it <br> few of these so you get that box feeling on top.

the boarder of the tables can be set to 0px so you wont see it like that i will try to update it when you release it

very good template, i didnt think this template would look like this even after integration  :o you pick good one .

I'll try that, the border looks great in Firefox it shows like light gray can barely see it, in IE is all white. the filesystem code can be made alot better if knew how, with possible mouse roll over for a background or so.

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
with the rollover you have to rewrite some things i believe in the tables css its a bit of work  :o

well it seems i'm getting somewhere with the Bittorrent DNA integration  ;D will be posting in the programmers thread , post bittorrent support in hfs  :D

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Alright here it is finally.

Anyone makes improvements please post :D

- Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/254531470/Media-Server-VLC-Edition_1.0.zip
- Download Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSO0AFSR

- Attached Screenshots

Tested with 2.3 Beta Build 241 - fully working
Tested with 2.3 Beta Build 242 - fully working
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 12:52:53 PM by slasherx »

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

mysoogals.

thanks, i will be testing this theme later on  ;D it looks really good. i will try to do something with mootools on this theme no idea what, i wanted to add this chatroom on the right side webbychat dot com  ;D

it looks pretty interesting to have this chat on the right side while you watch video. i will post the new tpl later on