rejetto forum

HFS Terayon v1.1

Offline Bers

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
TBH, i dont like mouseover actions at all, a simple mouseclick shud do it :P but thats just me..
There are some things i want to point out though.
1. You've disabled the pngfix script
Code: [Select]
<!-- <script defer type="text/javascript" src="/template/pngfix.js"></script> -->This makes the icons look grey'ish in IE. I dont know if this script isnt compatible with the pic viewer..
i dont know why? but pngfix and ImagePopUpII scripts conflict. :(
i dont find where.

2. The text next to the item-name saying that the icon shows the preview is somewhat long
| icon show preview mouseover reaction if you want | Anyway, i've implemented the pic preview function in v1.2, because i still think its a nice idea ;D
But its not triggered by a mouseover function. Its linked by a small icon in the new QuickLinks tab.
yes i have think like this.

Offline Bers

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
little more
i add flyAdmin message
features drag&drop
every 15 sec update seek new admin message :) without main page reload

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
Another thing:
with a Portuguese friend I'm testing Terayon and I will input some considerations of his:

What I really do not like is that it stop to play if we change to another folder :-(
Already discussed in this forum

but this one seems me of a certain importance

Also it will be better if the path string can be clicked to go directly to any branch of the tree, not only to where we already are.
The "up one folder" is limited.

For the second one is possible make something?

best regards

E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I forgot:

I've also added a registration button for siteadmin@.....

and repeated this string in sections [nofile] and [file]

<td class="v2" colspan="5" height="15"><span class="cattitle" align="right">&nbsp;<div id=folderstats align="right">%number-folders% cartella(e),  %number-files% file(s) - Totale: %total-size%</div></span></td>
In this way number folders, files and total is repeated hight and bottom in the page, perhaps will be usefull in case of long page

ciao
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 08:22:36 AM by fabnos »
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
What I really do not like is that it stop to play if we change to another folder :-(

I'll restore the playlist so that multiple media players support it (m3u format). So that the users can choose to listen it in their favorite media player and still being able to browse other folders.

Also it will be better if the path string can be clicked to go directly to any branch of the tree, not only to where we already are.

if you know how to do that, then please tell me.. cause i want that to be implemented aswell.  :D

Also, the 'page info' row you added.. its a nice idea, ive been thinking to add that myself aswell.
But that row just doesnt quite fit there (my opinion)  :-\

Anyway.. I have some news about v1.2!

Things ive been working on:
 - Special Image template, so that multiple rows are supported and with thumbnail / small preview support (90% done - still needs some improvements)
_______    _______    _______    ______
| img 1 |  | img 2 |  | img 3 |  | img 4|

| img 5 |  | img 6 |  | img 7 |  | img 8|

etc..
- QuickLink and Extra's Tab (about 90% done)
 - Stats and Info tab (done!)
 - MP3 Support in every page! Player created by That_Stevens_Guy - Got help with the code from Flynsarmy.. Thank you both!! ^^ (99% done - final code check required)

- Support for .FLV and .SWF files (using the Flash Media Player), and 2 new Icons for these extensions (50% done)
 - Lots of IE bugs fixed, mostly Layout problems. But iv'e also fixed the massive LAG in IE (this was caused by the PNG fix, to make them transparent in IE. Solution: Converted all the icons to .JPG) (99%? if i find new ones ill try to fix them)
 - When you press the upload button, youll get redirected to a page where you can see the current upload speed and percent. (only the concept)

... Cant think of anything else at the moment :D

Plz give me some feedback :)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

it would be solved by moving the player to another frame

if you know how to do that, then please tell me.. cause i want that to be implemented aswell.  :D

you should use javascript to split the path by the character "/".
something like this php code, but in javascript

$upto = "/";
foreach (split($folder, "/") as $piece) {
  $upto .= "$piece/";
  echo "<a href='$upto'>$piece</a> /";
}

you see, it isn't that hard

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
you should use javascript to split the path by the character "/".
something like this php code, but in javascript

$upto = "/";
foreach (split($folder, "/") as $piece) {
  $upto .= "$piece/";
  echo "<a href='$upto'>$piece</a> /";
}

you see, it isn't that hard

Did some google, found a way to achieve this and it works..  :D
Just in 1 try, that must be a new record :P

Thnx rejetto ^^

traxxus

I have found an layout "bug". If anonye banned, then no design is avaiable on the banned site.

letterboyhk

your flash mp3 player can't paly any chinese nor japanese files.Can you fix them? thx.

Don't tell me just use unicode , windows doesn't support them with the original files.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I have found an layout "bug". If anonye banned, then no design is avaiable on the banned site.

I noticed this as well.. When you're banned, HFS wont let you download anything from the template folder anymore. which makes sense in a way :)

your flash mp3 player can't paly any chinese nor japanese files.Can you fix them? thx.

Don't tell me just use unicode , windows doesn't support them with the original files.

Well, since i'm not the original creator of the Flash Player, and since i am not an expert when it comes to editing flash files.. I don't see anything I can do about it. Sorry. :-\

Offline letterboy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
But can you tell me is there any ways to change the flash player to another language?
And , why my internet explorer can't use the embedded flash player ?I have installed flash 9 correctly for sure , another sites are able for me to listen with flash players.
But when I use opera / firefox , it is fine and works well.

My settings problem?Flash problem? ???

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Hi all

but with this behaviour

we loose the choose (it seems a ninna nanna  ;D or a tongue twister)

for rolling songs ?

_______
So, God created the man.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
But can you tell me is there any ways to change the flash player to another language?
And , why my internet explorer can't use the embedded flash player ?I have installed flash 9 correctly for sure , another sites are able for me to listen with flash players.
But when I use opera / firefox , it is fine and works well.

My settings problem?Flash problem? ???

I dont think there is a way to change the current flash player to another language.. I'm sorry. If you know a flashplayer that does support multi languages, then please give me the link to it.
For your browser problem; the flash player seems to have problems on some computers with Internet Explorer, thats one of the reasons i want to implement another flash player. For the time being, i suggest you use firefox.

Hi all

but with this behaviour

we loose the choose (it seems a ninna nanna  ;D or a tongue twister)

for rolling songs ?

Yes, im afraid so. But with this new option, its now possible to listen to the music in your favorite media player using the filelist generator. :)

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
So, in the hight of screen not will be this image  ???

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:42:31 PM by fabnos »
_______
So, God created the man.

Offline letterboy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
 :) :) Thx for the upper reply about CHINESE MP3 FLASH PLAYER :) :)

I do have a workaround for the player that can display chinese and plays it wells on Internet Explorer 6.
But one thing is i have to change back to normal mp3 flash player than i generate a new "XML" list for it which encoded as BIG5.

What i think is the flash player might be support any languages(as shown just like a picture style).But i think the HFS *.m3u generator can't make the list to the languages we want , it only generates the UNICODE Characters , so it can't display on the player.

Here's the question again:

1. Is there any workaround that enables HFS generates the "XML" playlist with the language we want?
2. Can this template's flash player supports user to make their own "XML" playlist than plays on it?(As this is the last resort that user might want to have their language back)
3. Can the next version of template's support pop up flash player and plays well on every Internet Explorer?
4. The flash player display the Album photos in Rectangular size.....Strange.... :o

Thx for help , hope u guys reply it. :-*