rejetto forum

mirror for hfs

rejetto · 103 · 105000

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
tool, you can even try yourself. just click on the link. i still see an error.
i read that error in your log "is writeable by group". maybe you can try by setting a 755 instead of 777. idk.

Offline TooL

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok - I changed it to 755 and now I get this....  I think this is what is supposed to happen.

you can't call this script yourself, just report the URL to rejetto

Hope it works now - this should be a fast mirror   ;D

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Nice, it is now working.
Since other guy had your same problem, i will now include this 755 trick in the guide.
Thank you :)

Offline TooL

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline spottedhaggis

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I tried sending this in a pm to you but it seems to have a problem with the captcha.

Hi

I have now placed a simple to use upload system on my mirror that your users can use to upload themes etc for your system.  It is not secured, though I am thinking it would be a good idea to restrict its usage to members within this forum only, however feel free to give it a try, and if you want to use it, then its their.

http://spottedhaggis.com/hfs/upload

This is a test run, any abuse and its off.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
thank you SH, but to be a mirror for the program itself it must comply with the requirements of the first post

Offline spottedhaggis

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
As far as I am aware I am already a mirror, you confirmed this some time back and I can see on my host in the hfs folder that the software is their for download.

I am simply offering more space and the ability for your users to upload themes for others to download.

If you would rather have it secured that can be arranged and you can have control of it, I am simply trying to offer something for nothing :-) if you dont want it then I can remove it, its not a big deal.  I have 1tb of hosting space, thought I could spare a little ;-)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
sorry, but didn't remember that in another folder you already offered a mirror, and just quickly looked through that folder.
here it is just slightly off topic, the other topic where you posted is more related, i guess.

Offline spottedhaggis

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
lol.

Not a problem.  Do you want to make use of the upload facility.  If you do Ill make some modifications, include your site design in the general layout, so to all intents and purposes its your site if you want, else I will simply modify it as my mirror advertising your site as the main site.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
thank you for your offer, but i need no other mirror except for the program itself.

willmaster

if you need another mirror now, il have more then enough space and speed free, in USA and Belgium ;)

Belgium:
str0.at/hfs/

USA:
evil-hackers.com/Willmaster/hfs/
(Directory listing denied, mail me if you need it)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
thank you WM :)
sadly the script on str0.at is not working as expected, and i don't know why.
i will pass up with evil-hackers because some stupid person may claim HFS is malware -.-
thanks for trying

Willmaster

il try to fix it, seems the Evil hackers server (hosted by hostgator) has Problems with *.Exe files, dunno why - all my other Exes work without Problems :(

str0 must work, its my own server, using apache and PHP 5 , works without Problems on other PHP scripts , il try what i can to fix this , shouldnt be too hard to find the Problem ;)

Offline jackkirk

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Talk Albert Square
http://hfs.jackkirk.co.uk/synchfs.php

I have created a mirror at the above location. Here are some details about my VPS.

10MB uplink connection
1GB RAM
PHP 5

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile