Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
HTML & templates / Re: Photo thumbnail template?
« Last post by dj on October 19, 2018, 03:47:18 PM »
Welcome.
You can try the new standard-template with jpgimgthumbs and picturviewer addon.
This addon downloads only the first 64kB from images and extract the thumbnails.

If this don't work, because you have no thumbs in your jpegs, then try dnd_upload_thumb.
It generates thumbs on the fly on (dnd) upload. Create subfolder thumb.
You can also use querystringparameter ?onlythumb to create only thumbnails.

update: in dnd_upload_advanced you can uncomment a line temporarily to create thumbs from all pics
HTML & templates / Photo thumbnail template?
« Last post by Gaz on October 19, 2018, 02:25:59 PM »
Hi.
I would like to share my family photo's, is there a template that displays the photo thumbnail views in a webpage? I've seen one that attempts to do it but looks like you have to load all your pics into another app first to create them (I have too many to mess about like that).
Something that generates thumbnails on the fly and also a way of showing them one after the other like a slideshow would be good.

Thanks.
Bug reports / Re: HFS not able to start.
« Last post by LeoNeeson on October 19, 2018, 07:00:39 AM »
@Zoremeth: I'm as much as you interested on solving this error, given I was who proposed adding a component to HFS to make it multilingual that could lead to this error (so I hope a solution could be found).

The background of this error seems to be not a direct HFS's bug, but an incompatibility of one component used by HFS (Kryvich's Delphi Localizer), with another component (UTF8VCL) used by other software you have installed. It seems to be a very specific error, that is triggered when HFS is running with another software using UTF8VCL. At least that's how I understand that error (perhaps the cause is another thing).

@Rejetto: I don't know if this could be useful, but on the 'uFreeLocalizer.pas' there is a 'aAutoTranslate' boolean and also a 'CheckUtf8vcl' boolean. Perhaps (on theory) a simple "if hfs.lng do not exists, then aAutoTranslate or CheckUtf8vcl disabled" could disable this when the localizer is not used (but I'm not sure if that solves that error). There is (also in 'uFreeLocalizer.pas'), on line 412, the source of that error message box: 'K.D.L. initialization error.' On line 408, you will find this:

Code: [Select]
begin
  if AnsiCP = 0 then
    AnsiCP := 1250;
  if AnsiCP = 65001 then
    raise EKdlError.Create('K.D.L. initialization error.'#13#10+
      'Please put uFreeLocalizer before UTF8VCL in an uses clause of Application');

(sorry, my programming knowledge is very limited to propose a solution to this error :-[)
« Last post by Zoremeth on October 18, 2018, 10:23:26 PM »
that's bad, very bad.
do you have a "language" file ? are you using hfs translated someway?

As far as I am aware not. I have my PC set in US English, If I recall correctly. Actually it might be set in "English (Dutch)". I will have a look tomorrow at my Windows language settings.

Greetings,

Zoremeth
« Last post by rejetto on October 18, 2018, 10:15:09 PM »
that's bad, very bad.
do you have a "language" file ? are you using hfs translated someway?
« Last post by Zoremeth on October 18, 2018, 09:10:05 PM »
Beta 5 was already released here.

http://www.rejetto.com/hfsfiles/hfs24b5.exe

Please test it and comment the results... ;)

Hi, I just checked out Beta 5 and it gives a similar error:
Code: [Select]
Exception EKdlError in module hfs24b5.exe at 00092A28
K.D.L. initialization error.
Please put uFreeLocalizer before UTF8VCL in an uses clause of Application.
it was my fault.
just solved, thanks for reporting.
Hi, run manual update just now, found new 2.3m update, click update, it downloaded a program size 492KB, when it try to run after the auto update, it show error not windows program, the exe also show blank white icon.
Same download from main page http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/?f=dl
search google, download from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hfs/  , download size is 2121KB, which similar with old exe size, run ok.

Please check, ty.
« Last post by LeoNeeson on October 18, 2018, 01:54:56 AM »
I'll be eagerly awaiting the next beta. Just @/ping me in the beta topic when it's released and I'll let you know ASAP if it fixed the problem.
Beta 5 was already released here.

http://www.rejetto.com/hfsfiles/hfs24b5.exe

Please test it and comment the results... ;)
« Last post by Zoremeth on October 17, 2018, 09:09:31 PM »
that's not possible AFAIK.
I'm trying to follow the error message, so i moved the uFreeLocalizer at the top of the 'uses' clause.
Just wait for the next beta to be published so you can test this possible solution.
and welcome Zoremeth!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I already read this message a couple days ago, sorry for replying only now. Thanks for looking into this problem. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next beta. Just @/ping me in the beta topic when it's released and I'll let you know ASAP if it fixed the problem.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10