rejetto forum

PLEASE HELP

Offline nightwulfe

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hi all please help no matter what i try i still cant seem to get user login only to work on my site please help me get it right?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I dont quite understand what your problem is, can you please post some more details

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
if you are confused, sometimes the best thing is to do is to tell what you need, and we to say how to get it

Offline nightwulfe

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
ok i have another problem i log into my server at a remote location and my page layout is not working right i only see text not a clean layout what might i be doing wrong ?

Mr Tickle

sounds like your chosen template is not correctly installed. make sure your template folder is shared (and hidden) by HFS. go to menu/edit html template in HFS and replace what's in there with what is in your templates .tpl file. That should do it but maybe someone with more understanding of how things work with templates may help you more :)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
1. ensure the problem is only related to remote accessing.
you can force a "refresh" on both locations, and see if one works and the other does not.
you can try more than one remote location.
ensure you are using the same browser, because it may be a browser compatibility problem.

2. when you are sure about point1, it will likely be a local file path used in your template. if you used paths like C:\asd\ in your template, that will only work on your own computer. All used files must be published through HFS to work over the net.

Offline nightwulfe

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline nightwulfe

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i have a question: how do i change the backround image to one i have its a wolf i have and i want to change the HTTP words on screen to something i can call my own please advise on this thanks

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
add this line
body { url(YOUR_FILE_HERE.jpg) }
to your style sheet

i don't understand what http words are

Offline nightwulfe

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline nightwulfe

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i cant seem to get that code to work with my pics please help oh sorry i'm using rawr .tpl

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
to customize the title you must search for <title> in the template.

post the code you put in your template for the background.